Sunday

When the gathering begun

"Hey yumie? Where's my choker"

"Which one?"

"The one with the short spikes on it"

"Oh I think it's on my side of the bed"

"Ok"

Yumie and beck were getting ready to go to nanas place to hang out like nobu and shin said they would. Everyone was going. Sid, hikari,beck,Yumie,nobu,shin,yasu,nana,hachi, and ren. Takumi and
Reira  weren't going because they where busy with work since it's piled up more on them.

"Ummmmm I think this ones yours, it won't fit my neck...whatever I won't wear one"

They where almost done getting ready, waiting on Sid and hikari to pick them up.
"Damn Im starving I can't wait to go and see what food they got" Yumie said putting her low rise jean bell bottoms on, then putting a stud belt to make it look better and not bland. Then putting on platform shoes and her top along with the accessories she had. "Ok I'm done"
———————————————————————-

In the care with the band

"So how's nana like?" Hikari said to Sid who was driving. "Don't really know I only met nobu but he told me how cool and down to earth she is so I thin you and her would get along well"

"Hm not that much info" beck said in the back with Yumie. "I mean so what they all are probably very nice people. Give them a chance beck" Yumie said glancing over at him putting her hand on his thigh. Because of how stubborn he is, she knows he only calms down around her.

"Okay! I think this is it!" Sid parked and they all got out. Walking up the stairs and to the door. 707.

"Knock"

"No you knock first"

"No you"

"You!"

"You kids, jeez I'll knock" Sid sighed, then knocking on the door

, beck and Yumie where both giving each other faces.
"Hey! Happy to see y'all all came!" Nobu had answered the door and shin was being him. The band walking in seeing everyone sitting down, some on the floor and some eating delicious food that smelt Devine.
And then you see someone very familiar. You lock eyes with each other and now you know who she was. She was the women you had bumped into at the store when you and beck where buying sake. A women who reminded you of a wagging little puppy.

"Hey! Your the girl I ran into at the store right"
You walk up to her and give her a hug, in all honesty she was a very fun person. And very cute, in your opinion.

She blushed in your embrace, people you don't know yet sitting around her with dumbfounded faces trying to know how y'all know each other.
"O-oh my god you remember me!?" The cute girl pulls back at your hug and puts her hands to her face with a face like she was shocked.

(I usually imagine this like how it is in the anime, like how her voice is all high and cute and the faces they make:)"

"Of course! Who wouldn't forgot your cuteness? After all I was the one who bumped into you" you chuckled looking at her and how she was blushing like crazy,and then it rang in your head that you never knew her name.

"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce you, Yumie, beck, Sid, hhikari, this is Hach, nana, and yasu and ren" nobu said walking y'all in and closing the door putting his hand on his neck scratching it with a sweat drop on his forehead.

"Wow your so much more prettier in person"
Nana says to you.

————————————————————————

You all got to know each other and how you all met. You finally knew hachis real name was nana and how they call her hachi because of how she resembles a lot like a cute dog. It took them by surprise of how young you where but with shin they didn't really think much of it since both of y'all are mature to the point of understanding. Shin was playing cards with nobu and yasu. You and Hachi and nana where eating up all the food. And ren was watching the boys play. Hikari sid and beck where also playing cards but decided to cheat instead.

Overall it was very fun for y'all. Never doing this with people of another band was new to you and you liked it. They where all genuine and very optimistic. They reminded you of how your band was. So similar with each other. It was like a one big family.
Like y'all have known each other for years almost. Like it was a never ending friendship.
It was a new feeling to you. And you liked it.
Every bit of it.

OMF IM AM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT I WAS MAKING THIS STORY. Apologies, but yes I will keep on doing ti. I've been so busy with school and everything. But I promise this will all be good. I know not a lot is in this chapter but in the next it gets more into depth with the interaction with the characters.

Stay tuned ;)