The party part 2:

Still in flashback:

As you got home with shin, beck, hikari, and sid, it was quiet the whole ride back to becks condo, no one batting a word from what just happened, knowing that if they did, they would have no right too in the first place since, it was well...none of their business.

Shin had decided to let nobu cool himself off and give him his space, and at the last minute decided to to go with all of you, you didn't mind at all, and quite frankly enjoyed his company with you, since you knew so little about him, you were curious how he was with others.

"So.....today was a fun day huh"
Hikari had said, such bad timing.

The awkwardness in the car was hot and made y'all sweat against each other, eager to get to the place as soon as possible.
Shin had let out a big sigh and spoke up
"Yeah..tonight was..something"

"I just feel bad for nobu and hachi..imagine if she had heard that.."

Keeping quiet,You looked up at shin from becks shoulder, and studied his face, he was looking out the window with a frown on his face, and looked as if he was contemplating on continuing with the conversation he started.
"Yeah, that was really disturbing, to have to hear takumi say that about a women like that so carelessly" Sid had said from the drivers seat, as he continues "he's probably done it before a bunch of times after getting with his fans...no one ever wants to hear that from their idol..even I was a little creeped out when he said that"

Beck and hikari both agreed with 'mhm s' in the car and shin looked down at his lap in disappointment.
You didn't want to say anything, afraid that you were going to make it even more awkward than it was. It disturbed your feelings ever setting foot into a room with takumi, but in reality you had to suck it up and keep quiet, because as a musician, your always around famous people, and what comes along with famous people comes paparazzi, and the press, and god knows what will happen after they found out.
So too your disadvantages, you had to keep quiet, you didn't know for how long, but you knew you just had to keep your mouth shut, given by the fact of how takumi is. Beck knew everything that had happened, and him being him, he tried to get at him, and with everything under the sun cussed him out and disrespected him with everything he had, but before he could do anything more physically, you had forced him to shut up about it, and not tell anyone as if it had never happened, since then he was always protected of you, and after your 16th birthday he was more of a bodyguard to you wherever you went, always watching out for your back, and always made sure at meet and greets and parties to have you close to him at all times. Of course you were protective of him too, but with him it was a sign of 'since I can't do anything about it let me do this for you' and you understood perfectly. You where already more close with him in the band, Since you both where almost the same age as one another, but after that it was like you both never let go of each other's presence.

Beck looked down at you, while you where still looking out the front window watching the rail pellets go down the glass, racing them against each other in your mind.
"Hey, you tired?"  He said, putting his arm around your shoulders, making you feel more comfortable in the car ride. "Thanks" you said, snuggling more into his chest,As you snuggled in his chest you had noticed shin sort of side eye the both of y'all before looking back out the window next to him

'What's his problem?'

-

"Oh shit, I'm almost out of gas, im going to pull into this gas station real quick"

Sid had made a quick stop, pulling over and putting gas in the car, and you and hikari decided to go into the gas station store to buy snacks for later.

"Hmmm should I get this one...or this one"
You held up two cake wrapped little things and showed them to hikari, not wanting to make the decision.
"Mmm this one!" He pointed to the one with strawberries and you smiled at him, satisfied with his choice.
"Alright! This one it is! What are you getting? Just a drink? Get more your sort of loosing weight don't you think" you said cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Haha as if! Im just wearing baggy clothes that's all, why don't you say that to yourself, you seem slimmer than you were last month!"
He said getting playfully irritated with you.

You both laughed it off and continued down an isle with chips and cookies, and you both turned around to the sound of someone walking up to yall. "Hey, y'all done yet? What's taking y'all so long?" It was beck. He walked up to you and poked your arm.
"Did you get the chocolate bar I like?"

"Oh! No I forgot let's go to the other isle to get it, Hikari go ahead and pay for these will you?"
You asked hikari, dumping your snacks in his hands as he rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you better eat everything I'm paying for!"

You walked in the isle with chocolate with beck and grabbed two bars of chocolate. One for you and one for him. And as you started to walk out humming to yourself you felt him pull you back into a tight hug, with your back against his chest.
"Hey...I'm sorry you had to be there for that"
You knew instantly what he was talking about, and looked up at him.
"Don't be sorry...it's okay, really! I'm fine!"
But even he knew you weren't, you were obviously bothered, and you knew that he knew you knew. You let out a small sigh, and the smirk on your faces vanished in an instant and a small straight face formed on you.
"Look....I'm really fine, but. Can you just..not mention it? I really don't wanna be thinking about that time"

"But yumie- takumi fucking molested you and now your fine with that? How can you just sit their and let it slide like it's no big deal? I saw how he was staring at you all night, I wanted to rip his face off for Christ sakes!"

You saw the look of hatred and anger on becks face. This always scared you, how his mood could change in an instant, it creeped you out so much to see it.
And he was right, and you knew it too, but deep down you didn't want Sid knowing or hikari, you where to afraid to cause conflict, being a victim...you where embarrassed, ashamed, and you felt dirty around takumi, but what could you do? He was more powerful than you, had more connections and would do anything to shut you up to keep his reputation going with trapnest.
"Beck you don't under-

"Takumi molested you?"

As soon as you both heard that voice, you both
Knew exactly who it was. Turning around, you saw the face of distraught plastered on Sid. Your whole body turned cold, and you couldn't move from the spot you were in.
"Sid..."

"No! Beck you shut the fuck up!"

He yelled at beck. For the first time in forever he actually looked enraged, furious to an extent. And it terrified you both tremendously.
Beck had shut his mouth tight, afraid of saying a word back. And you only looked at sid with wobbly eyes, you where now in the spotlight. Gaslighted for everyone to see.

And you wanted to die in that very moment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI!!! Sorry for the long update, I sort of had a writers block but now I'm back with more!! Next chapter will be up very soon!!xoxox