𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖

when i looked into your eyes i saw nothing. your once dazzling blue eyes that i could gaze into for hours on end were now emotionless. your expression grew empty. though you still looked as beautiful as the infinite sky above, looking at you brought me pain. pain because i despised seeing you like this. my heart fell heavy and ached for you as warm tears slid down your perfect skin. i knew i couldn't help you, but i could try. i sat down beside you, wrapping my arms around your waist. you needed me, as much as you hated to admit it. you needed me in this moment. you needed my touch and tender warmth. your sobs seeped through my shirt and i wanted to absorb all of your tears, your pain. i would absorb all the pain in the world just for you to not feel any of it. my fingertips gently grazed across your cheek, your puffy red eyes looked up at me.

"im right here"

i hummed, with a soothing tone as i made every effort to console you.

"darling, i'm right here."

your heart beat slowed, the sobs that escaped from you were now hushed weeps. i traced my fingers softly across your collarbone up to your cheek. the hushed weeps gradually becoming deep breaths. my eyes shifted down to you. your head buried into my chest, eyes fluttering to a close, i had calmed you. a wave of contentment washed over me. my hands brushed your hair lightly as my eyes rested upon you.

"remember my dear,"

i whispered.

"you're strong"
"you're loved"
"you're beautiful"

i didn't take my eyes off of you, as i continued to run my hands through your blonde hair. everything about you was so perfect, and i didn't deserve you.

"so beautiful"

i muttered under my breath.

"i love you."