𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪

the sky above us is a dark amethyst. the wind picks up your hair and displays it around your face. it ruffles your clothing and dances around your body. i ignore the goosebumps that crawl up the side of my arms; the cause of you and the bitter cold.

"dance with me?"

i ask.

you nod. smiling, and stretching your arms out to wrap them around me. my hand clasps into yours as i play a song from my phone. our skin made contact, mine tingling everywhere we touch. droplets of rain start to fall gracefully onto the floor, the silver of the drops deepened in a way that calmed my heart. it brought peace upon my soul because it was evident i would have you forever. nothing could spoil the wondrous beauty of this moment.

we dance together, amongst darkness, in a pit of everlasting time. you lean forward, resting your head on my fast-beating chest. my breath hitches as your soft hair cascades, like a waterfall forward, slightly covering your dim lit face. you lightly sway to the soft music, quietly humming along. i observe a pattern in your swaying, so i join along. my eyes look into yours, they were dark in the night, yet filled with so many untold stories. your pink lips, strawberry. your celestial body. you stare at me as i stare at you. then we're kissing. the feelings that flooded me, you have no clue. you are the oxygen i survive on. and that smile that curls up on your face afterwards, as the rain drips down your flawless skin... you are so undoubtedly divine. i feel fuzzy. my skin flushed and warm while butterflies soar against my ribs. but i don't dare beat them away, because they're nipping kisses into my bones making them melt softly and itch for more of you.

i lay in a pool of elation and squirming limbs, because you are the one that will always be in my arms.