𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

it's 2am in a small town and we're driving around with no sense of direction. our car windows are all the way down and the music is blaring. we're singing along like two lovesick fools who don't ever want to grow up. we're okay, completely free. happy. ecstasy hovers in the air and for once in our miserable lives, we're laughing. my eyes are closed and my head is thrown back in euphoria. you stare at me with a smile on your face, laughing like i've never seen before. this is the truest sense of bliss, you are my feeling of heaven. the things we do... you're the only person i can find peace in doing them with. and here i am, staring back at you. i'm grinning from ear to ear just like you. my lungs fill with the fresh air as i inhale deeply and close my eyes once more. we did it. we made it. the love we felt for eachother was beautifully unexplainable. perhaps it was the way your hand took mine so effortlessly while driving. or maybe it was the way you stared at me through those unfathomable blue eyes, as if i was the only girl that would ever truly know you for you. either way, we fit one another to the bone. a love so pure and fragile, the kind you would spend an eternity looking for. our story remains lost in the blue sky because we still have a whole life ahead of us. while i'm lost in your captivating eyes, and as our fingers intertwine, our souls latch onto eachother for my soul cannot burn as brightly without yours holding on. and i want to spend the rest of my precious time breathing having late night drives like this with you, and only you, because i am unconditionally infatuated with the blonde girl sat next to me.

because it's always been you and it always will be you.