𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣

we dance around our kitchen at the late hours of midnight with nothing but the beams of moonlight pouring in from the open windows to illuminate our shadows. my hand wrapped around your waist and your arms cradling my back are enough to keep us feeling safe. heads rested on each others shoulder, immersing ourselves in the warmth of our bodies moving together as we rocked side to side. we lifted our heads up and looked at eachother, the rays of moonlight that trickled in brightened up the outline of your chiselled jawline and cheekbones, highlighting every curve of your perfect face. your blonde hair cascaded around your face as i looked at you as if you were my entire universe, your eyes reflecting that same opalescent moon that had drawn me in all those months ago. your hand that rested on my back pulled me in closer and slithered up to my arm, your fingertips left tiny trails of fire on my skin, igniting every nerve as your lips grazed my forehead. my eyelids plummeted to a close at the feeling of it. i was so consumed by my undeniable fascination of you, for you were unlike anything i'd ever known. i felt things when i was with you, your ultimate adoration of just being alive surrounded itself around me, and the world seemed a little bit brighter. you gave me a purpose. i reluctantly opened my eyes to see you studying my face. i tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. it was your turn to now get lost in my touch as the rocking of our bodies to the music came to an eventual cease.

then your lips touched mine and i melted fully and completely into you. letting all of me be yours.