Getting to the Director's Mansion. The Possible Origins of my Powers.

AN: What up my beautiful readers!!! This chappie is long over do so I am very sorry bout that but thats cause this chapter has been one I've been so excited to write for a long time and I was kinda terrified to publish it lol!!

Cause this chapter is pretty big in the storyline!! There is SO MUCH in this chapter and I was really scared to publish it cause I fear what your guy's reaction will be lol!! But I'm also excited to see your reactions too!!

So I hope you all enjoy my loves and thank you so much for sticking with this story for so long!! Oh and before I get to the disclaimer I wanted to give an announcement, that when I grew up watching Yugioh 5Ds I grew up watching also the Beyblade Metal Saga series and will be writing a fanfic of that too!! So if anyone is interested in that, look for that book hopefully sometime soon!!

Anywho, remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, just Cathy and the OCs!! Hope you all like it and vote, and/ or comment if you wanna!! Have fun!!

~~~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! Yusei and Akiza's duel had ended and so did the curse of the Black Rose! Akiza is okay and after some words and apologies, we reconciled and I'm so glad to have her back as my friend!! And with Yusei’s words of encouragement too, she agreed to help us defeat the Dark Signers! Then that girl Mina showed up saying she had footage of the Arcadia Movement she wanted to show. While Yusei and Akiza watched that, Luna, Leo, and I with Jack following us, had to say bye to Tanner, Yanagi, Sakura, and Okita. It was hard to say bye to them after the last time I said bye to a friend... but instead we made it a "See you later". Then after a heart to heart, kind of, conversation with Jack we walked back to hear from Mina that the big man Goodwin wants to meet with us! Oh boy wonder what this is about...

  We all rode in the limo that was driving the group and I to Goodwin's mansion. We've been driving for a good ten minutes and while the limo moved to our destination, I was already stealing some of these limo snacks! With Leo being my accomplice!

  I had my backpack on my lap with him sitting next to me. He would hand me the food and goodies and I would find a way to fit ALL of them in here!

  "Cat, are you sure you should be taking those?" Akiza asked in front of me.

  Still trying to shove the 6th party size bag of chips in between the box of chocolates and my duel disk, Luna chimed in with the psychic duelist on the other side of her brother, "yeah what if you two get in trouble?"

  "You worry too much Luna! Cathy and I are just... lightening the limo to go faster!" Leo assured not so greatly, yet I wasn't paying too much attention cause it was almost fitting in without popping.

  "Almost... got it... Yes! Finally!! Alright hand me that apple cider Leo!" I cheered while my partner in crime handed me the large bottle of apple cider, thus began my next battle to fit that in my backpack!

  This was a rich looking limo with a freaking snack bar, like heck I'm not gonna take advantage of it!!

  "Do you even need all that." Jack asked though I wasn't even looking at him cause this thing was being so difficult with me right now!

  "Hey if Goodwin didn't want me to take anything, he shouldn't have picked us up in a food filled limo! Yusei can you hold this open to help?" I just stated simply while the boy I asked to help aided in my thieving, probably just not questioning it at this point. I put my backpack to the floorboard of the limo and bringing it closer to Yusei so that he can help open it wider as I stuffed the bottle inside. "So how much longer till we get there anyways?" I asked Mina who was watching me so confused.