The Trickster vs Cathy Sullivan! Part 2

AN: I'm baaaaaaackk!!!! Well back to writing in this hehe. Anyways! I think that you all deserve another wonderful chapter, even though it might be a wee terrible, after such a longer disappearance! I just get really busy and writer block literally wants to kill me! But this chapter is suspenseful and let's just say one that'll completely turn this whole thing around. Hope you all enjoy! And tell me what you think after!

I don't own Yugioh 5Ds or the characters, cause if I did I'd continue it! And I don't own the cards, just my OC, the story, and the OC cards!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! It was finally time to avenge Sakura's honor and take down this newcomer The Trickster! Though he may seem like a cool guy at first, he hurt my friend, uses cool magic tricks, charms people with his charisma and good looks, and killed my father! Okay so one of those points is a lie but you get the point! I don't like the guy. And now it was time to duel him! But as we dueled, I was doing good at first till he activated this Dark Circus Ring and then a monster called Fiend's Mirror. After whooping my butt a little, he told me to look into the mirror monster. And to let him into my mind! Oh boy... This is not going to be a good day I can feel it.

Cathy stood in darkness in her Garden of Moonlight outfit with nothing around her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around a little panicked. "Huh?! What the?! Where am I?!"

She began to walk around the darkness to find anything. "Hello!" She called out, but all she got was an echo. Puffing her cheek she took in a deep breath and yelled out, "Marco!!!!"

She listened carefully and only got, "Marco!!! Marco! Marco. Marco..." From the darkness. Groaning she just kept walking and looking around. "Okay... Try to remember what happened... Oh the irony." She chuckled lightly to herself and thought long and hard.

"Okay. So I was in the tournament. Oh! And I was getting my butt whooped by Trickster! Wait... He summoned a mirror monster and..." Cathy groaned and held her head while it began to pound. "Where am I?!"

'Monster! Monster! Monster!' Suddenly young voices began to chant around her. They sounded so distant yet all around Cathy.

'N- no! I'm not a monster!' A little girl's voice began to ring out through the darkness.

Cathy rose her head and looked around for the source of the talking. "Great... Now I'm hearing voices in my head... I really have gone crazy." She mumbled then paused when she heard crying in the distance.

Looking ahead, a white door appeared in front of Cathy and she heard the sobbing noise coming from it. Cathy walked to it cautiously and opened the door slowly. When it opened, what was inside was nothing but a little girl sitting on the floor.

Though around her was nothing but darkness, Cathy could see her clear as day. The girl's back was towards Cathy, and she wore a purple dress with a dark pink ribbon on her waist and some snow boots on her feet. Her hair was blonde with pink streaks and held up in a ponytail by a large blue bow.

"Um excuse me kid, are you okay?" Cathy asked coming up to the girl. The child jumped and looked back Cathy. Her eyes were covered by the shadow of her bangs, but she did hold the look of surprise. But Cathy noticed then that on her right upper arm was raps and bandages on her other arm and legs. Even on her cheek.

"W- who are you?" She squeaked out timidly.

"Oh! I'm.... I'm..." Cathy tried hard to say her name, but it was like she didn't know what it was. Or who she was. She held a frightened look and placed her hand on her forehead. "I don't know... I know it, but I can't remember it. Wait! Who even am I?!"