Akiza vs Commander Koda. Part 2!

AN: The tenth chapter is here! I can't believe how far this book has come so far. I honestly never thought this book would make it to ten chapter or even 100 reads! Thank you all so much. Hope you guys like it! I also forgot to put the recap in this chapter, whoops lol!

~~

No ones POV

Flashback
"You know people will shun you if they find out you know me." Akiza said sitting on her bed. Cat was sitting in a chair near the door in the front of the room. Cat wasn't wearing her cloak so she was just in the uniform.

"Yeah I know, but you're my friend Akiza. And I'm gonna stand up for you." Akiza just looked down and out of the corner of her eyes, Cat could see the remembrance of a tragic past. "*sigh* Listen, Akiza, if you don't want to be my friend I won't force you. I just want you to at least understand I'm her for you."

She got up from the seat and was about to leave the room when she heard her friend speak again. "My curse. It only hurts people. And I've been called a monster by everyone, even by my own parents." Cat turned around and looked at her sadly. She walked to the red head and sat next to her. "My father was never around that much, but one day he gave me a deck as present for my birthday. When I finally got to duel him he had to leave in the middle of it. I grew angry, and that's when my curse first appeared. I hurt my father. And then he called me a monster."

"Akiza." Cat placed her hand on Akiza's shoulder and looked at her with pity.

"I hated everyone. After hurting more people, I started dueling on the streets to let my curse hurt more people. I took on the name The Black Rose. Then Sayer found me. He showed me compassion and understanding. He brought me here to help control my powers." Cat wanted to tell Akiza she shouldn't trust Sayer, but just couldn't bring herself to do it. She let go of her shoulder and looked down.

"He helped me too. Even though I won't trust him so easily because I don't know him, I am at least grateful he let me stay here. Instead of letting me go on the streets with no memories."

"Why do you trust me so easily?" Akiza asked looking at the blond. She looked back at her and smiled.

"Your eyes." Akiza was definitely confused by her answer.

"My 'eyes'?"

"Yup! Don't tell anyone this, but when ever I look into people's eyes I can feel their emotions. So that's mostly why I trust you and want to be your friend." Cat though didn't want to mention the visions or hearing voices. Though Akiza was surprised she seemed to believe her. "And trust me, I will always be your friend. Besides," Cat lifted her arm with the ribbon. Akiza smiled a small smile and did the same thing. "You just need to believe in yourself and that your powers can be used for good. Because I believe they can be." Cat could feel a little bit of happiness and hope grow bigger.
End of Flashback

Cat looked back at the screen for the match and glared at Commander Koda who kept talking about sending Akiza to a special facility to cure her. The blond's blood was really boiling close to the max as he continued. Koda then activated the spell card Mind Monster. He had to chose a monster Akiza has, and she gets dealt damage half of that monster's Atk points. He chose Black Rose Dragon, so the blue blob, that came from the spell card, turned into Black Rose Dragon and attacked Akiza.

Koda: 4000 Akiza: 2800

Yusei noticed Cat was getting mad at Commander Koda, because of how she was gripping onto the slushy cup and glaring at the TV. "Hopefully she can make a come back." Tanner said.