Are these my memories? Meeting somone familiar.

AN: Here's the second chapter of Lost Memories! Thank you so so much for reading still! Hope you all enjoy it, remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, just they fanfiction and the OCs and the OC cards. The chapter is still under major editing, so if things are still a bit cringey I am so sorry lol! Hope you still like it!

~~

I woke up with a splitting head ache. Why is it when I wake up, I feel like I've been ran over by a bus? I looked around and saw that I was on a couch. There was light snoring coming from behind me. I looked and saw that it was Liquid on a bed. I looked at the other bed and saw Okita was also asleep. My guess was that it was night time, but I wonder how long I was out?

"Child." Oh great now I'm hearing voices in my head. Again. "Child." the voice said again. It was a beautiful voice. It sounded elegant and very feminine, but yet also very familiar. Like I know this voice from somewhere before.

"Who are you?" I asked. And all I got was Okita stirring and Liquid grumbling something about 'playing bingo on a yacht with someone named Mildred'? Okay I think I'm not the only one who needs help.

"Come out of the room, child." I did as I was told and walked out of the room. "Turn right and keep walking." As I kept walking I came up to the end of the hall way which had a window and white light shining through it. I looked out through it and saw a huge full moon up in the sky. It glowed and was so beautiful and felt almost comforting. The glow was light the most of the hallway with a beautiful soft blue glow.

"Who are you?" I didn't know who I was talking to but I needed answers. "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes my child. You are special and so full of power." The voice said.

"That doesn't answer the first question. Who are you?"

"I am someone you must only trust. When you are here trust no one."

"Why? Who am I anyway? Why can't I remember anything?" I looked away from the moon as tears started to form my eyes. One tear landed on the pendant I forgot I was wearing. I looked at it and picked it up and reread the words. It helped calm me down.

"That pendant was given to you by someone you trust."

"I kind of figured that." I said while smiling sadly at it. "Will I ever see them again?"

"Only time will tell." And that was all I heard from the voice when someone else started talking to me.

"Well now what are you doing up at this hour?" I know that creepy voice anywhere. I quickly hid my pendant into my outfit and turned around. When I did, I saw Señor Creepo himself and with his ridiculous swoopy hair. I could still see him with the moonlight in the background. But seriously do you think I can get a weed wacker and chop that thing off?! "You shouldn't be up, Cat."

I have to trick this guy into thinking I trust him. It's probably the only way to figuring out who this guy is and what he knows about me. "I'm sorry, Mister Sayer. I couldn't sleep." Bleh I think I threw up a little in my mouth.

"Well that's to be expected since you can't remember anything. Did any memories come back?" I looked into his eyes and felt his emotions. He was interested in something and was greedy, but I could also sense a little bit of fear. But from what.

"No." Was all I said before walking past him.

"If you do remember anything, please tell me."

"I will." Ha yeah right. You'd probably be the last person on earth I would tell. And when I walked into the room I immediately flopped on the couch and let sleep take me away.