New friends! But what is wrong with people?!

AN: Hey guys I know it's late but I just had to post this! I couldn't stop the creative juices! Anyway, so this chapter is mor about Cat in the tournament during the matches. Btw the pendant is silver with a blue stone, and the two girls on top is new OCs. You'll see them in this chapter! I do not own Yugioh 5ds! Only the OCs! Hope you all enjoy!

~~

Leo's POV

It's been maybe 15 minuets since my loss with Cat. I finally got out of Luna's clothes which I'm happy about. Now I was walking with Luna and Dexter, and they were trying to cheer me up but I wasn't listening to them. I can't help but wonder if Cat was okay.

Flashback
After me and Cat let go of each others hands I looked up at her and was going to tell her good job. But when I looked at her I saw she was glaring at something up ahead. I turned to what she was looking at and saw a man with dark red hair and swooped up bangs at one of the arena entrances. He was looking right at Cat and he looked really mad. I looked back at Cat and saw that she had some sweat rolling off her forehead. Was she scared?

"Um Cat-?" But she didn't look at me. She started walking towards him and when they were shoulder to shoulder, or head to chin she was sorta small compared to him, she stopped. He said something to her and I saw her turn her head to him and say something back. Then she kept walking away. He looked shocked but then smiled and followed Cat.
End of flashback

"I hope that with this loss you will also learn from it." I stopped walking and saw Yusei leaning on a wall. Wait what he said is sorta like what Cat said. I started to laugh at how similar those two were. Well Cat was more fiery then Yusei, but they do still have the motivation thing down.

"Oh great did you hit your head when you lost?" Luna asked cause of my laughing.

"Nah~ I just think it's funny." I answered while putting my arms behind my head.

"What do you mean Leo?" Dexter asked.

"Well what you said Yusei. It was sorta the same thing Cat said after our match. It was just the thing to cheer me up." I looked at Yusei and saw that he had a small smile on his face.

"Just like her." He said quietly. What does he mean by that? Now that I think about it, yes I think, but Yusei has been looking at Cat a lot. Ever since that whole speech thing she did and when she pulled her hood down. Woah what if she was his ex sidekick but something happened and now she doesn't want to remember him! That means he really is a superhero!

"Uh hello? Earth to Leo. Anyone home?" I was snapped out of it by Luna who was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was spacing out."

"*sigh* I asked what did she say?"

"Oh yeah! She said that with just more practice I could-"

"Excuse me!" I turned and saw Akiza, I think her names was, fast walking towards us. When she walked past Yusei she glared at him. Then she kept walking. Me, Luna, and Dexter moved out of her way. I just stared at where she walked away.

"Jeez what's her problem?" I asked to no one in particular. But I did get an answer.

"Eh I wouldn't let it bother you." Said a familiar voice. We turned around and saw Cat. She had her cloak on with a blue and white backpack on her shoulders. Her cloak was slim enough to where she could put a hand on her hip. In her other hand was a, corn dog? Uh ok?

"Cat!" I yelled while running up to her and hugging her. I couldn't help it. For some reason she made me feel safe.

Cat's POV