The Start of the Second Round. Again Part 1?!

AN: Hey there my kittens! I give you 9th chapter of Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! And it's another long one! And yes that is a picture of Cat! Fina-freaking-ly! I hope you all like it!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! After the first round, I had to go back to the Arcadia Movement with Señor Swoop and Akiza. After chatting with him and then Okita and Liquid, I finally got to sleep but I woke up with a nightmare. Needing some fresh air I snuck out, yeah smart move. I know. Well during my late night walk I saw Leo sneaking into Greiger's garage to help Yusei. After, some minor complications, I was forced into it. Then we got caught after some more complications. Greiger and I took Leo home and found Yusei and Luna looking for him. After a late night chat we all went our separate ways. Now it's Greiger and Yusei's match up first! I know Yusei can win!

I was finally close to the competitors lounge, when I heard someone talking. I peered around the corner to see Señor Swoop talking to someone. I couldn't get a good look because Swoop's stupid bangs, but I barely hear what they were saying.

"So are you sure you did as I asked?" I heard Sayer say.

"Don't worry Mr Sayer. I promise everything will go according to your plan." The mystery person said.

"Good. I need everything to go perfectly." Swoops was turning around so I quickly ran into a supply closet and waited for him to walk by. When he passed the supply closet I waited for a little bit then I stepped out. When I peered over the corner to maybe see the mystery man, no one was there.

"Just what are you up to Señor Swoops," I said to no one in particular. I shrugged and walked into the competitors lounge and saw Sakura sipping some tea on the couch wearing the same kimono as yesterday. I plopped right next to her and said, "sup Blossom!"

"Oh Cat! Hey!" She poured some tea into another cup and handed it to me.

"Thanks. Did I miss anything?" I asked while sipping the tea. It was a little different this time. It was a little bitter but still sweet. That's when I noticed her looking at the screen for the match.

"Yeah. And I don't think you're going to like it." I looked at the screen and saw a HUGE flying monster on the field with Greiger riding next to it. Greiger's runner was also huge! There was also a skull on the front which looked similar to the one Leo and I saw last night. So that was it! Then I noticed the life point difference! Yusei had 1900 LP while Greiger had 3400 LP.

"What is that monster?!" I asked looking at the giant flying battle ship!

"It's Greiger's monster called Flying Fortress Sky Fire." It should be called Flying Fortress of Solitude. "And it's ability is that if Yusei plays a monster or sets a card facedown it's destroyed, and not only that but he gets dealt with 800 points of damage."

"That is way too OP!" I said wondering how Yusei was going to get out of this one. It was his turn and he drew a card. All I can tell is that Yusei already has a facedown on his field and no monsters.

"From my hand I summon, Shield Warrior in defense mode!" Yusei said.

"Too bad your monster can shield itself from my assault!" I watched as Sky Fire pointed it's weapons at Yusei and his monster. They fired and Shield Warrior was destroyed, along with 800 points of Yusei's LP.

Yusei: 1100 Greiger: 3400

'And Yusei spins out again!' The MC announced like we didn't know that.

"He's not looking too good." Sakura said next to me.

"I place one card facedown and end!" He said.

"I don't think he's gonna win Cat."