A Tale from the Past. Back to Satellite we go!

AN: Hey there my beautiful readers! I have actually updated the next chapter in the next month! Around the time of Halloween too! So Happy Halloween everyone!! For my trick or treat to you all is as a treat, the newest chapter with some cuteness, and as a trick well.... Let's just say there will be a lot of drama and angst in these next few chapters~!

Anywho!! I hope you all enjoy the newest chapter! I really hope I kept the characters in character and oh my gosh I really only wanted the first scenes to be only brief but inspiration went crazy and I had way too much fun! I also hope you all like the fun drawing I made up top of Cathy! I haven't drawn her in a long time and really wanted to practice my lighting and this was just made! Hope you all enjoy and remember I don't own Yugioh 5Ds, just the OCs!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories!! After talking to Goodwin about my powers and what that might entail in the battle to come, I had much more on my mind than usual. With worry and doubts about if I could even be of good use to my friends against the Dark Signers. I'm afraid that the Dark Signers will try to use me against the others since they are apparently an ancient ability that might've helped inspire the bad guys long ago. Because of this revelation, I began to doubt I should go to Satellite. However, my friends began to assure me that they wouldn't let that happen. That I would never let myself be used by the Dark Signers. I hope that they're right... Yet seeing what happened to Satellite recently, its been covered by a dark fog and we can't see what is happening there! We have to go there as soon as possible! In the morning we'll be heading there. Let's just hope I don't start doubting myself and my powers before we leave to save the world...

Even if I couldn't see where I was going, I still walked through the dark nothingness like I had a destination. Even if I knew that I didn't.

I know instantly that this was all a dream by the white and black dress I wore. It was a similar style and look like my Garden of the Moon Kingdom dress. Except my hair wasn't long or tied up, and there were no flowers. Plus, the shoes I would've worn were gone as I only walked on the hard floor barefoot. The sash and undertone of the dress that would've been purple, were instead a dark black.

Still walking, I tried to remember what was the last thing that happened. After watching what had happened to Satellite, we all needed to get some rest before we left for the place in the morning. One of Goodwin's workers in the mansion showed the others and I our rooms we will be staying in. Each of us had our own luxury guest room to rest in.

After rejuvenating in my own luxury bath like the queen that I am, I decided to hit the hay, falling into dreamland which now I am in here.

Walking in absolute nothingness again.

'Seriously why do all my dreams have to be like this?' I thought with an eye roll.

"Because I brought you here." The voice of Void said within this void.

"I should've known you wanted to talk." Groaning, I stopped walking looking around the emptiness. Placing a hand on my hip, leaning to the side, "so what am I doing here for? Can't you just give me like a normal dream? Something with blue raspberry slushes and those little fancy desserts I had earlier would be awesome!"

If Void had a face, it would probably look at me unamused or annoyed. Which brought a smile to my face that I can annoy him like he annoys me sometimes.

"I brought you here, to train you."

"'Train me'?" I repeated furrowing my eyebrows together. "How are you gonna do that? Are ya gonna train me in dueling?"

He answered immediately, "no. I have told you earlier child, your powers are like a compressed glass bottle. Any more pressure and it will burst. I have been holding them in myself, but sometimes you will accidentally put more pressure onto the bottle tapping into them. You must relearn to control the darkness inside of you by releasing the pressure little by little."