Shadow Clone is Going down! What's a Dark Synchro?!

AN: Hey my lovely readers! Man I haven't updated this since like last year! Hahaha these are the dad jokes! But also, Oh. My. Goodness kittens! I have waited for this day since this book got lik 7K reads! This book has OVER 9000 Veiws!!!!! This is glorious and amazing and I couldn't have done it without you beautiful readers! Thank you so much! I never even would have thought this book would get like 4K reads!! Seriously thank you so much! I really wanted to make this long and enjoyable for you guys as thanks even if I'm up at like 4 am lol! But for you all its worth it!!

Remember that I don't own Yugioh 5Ds! Just this book and my OCs and OC cards! Also italicized words are card names and bold words mean life point counter and someone not normal is talking. You'll see what I mean! Enjoy!

~~

Last time on Yugioh 5Ds Lost Memories! The Fortune Cup is finally over and Yusei is the champion which is awesome!! Yet some people don't seem too thrilled... Well then they can put a cork in it cause its final!! Anyways, we ran away from the hungry pack of wolves known as the media to the cowboy guy Blister's hideout. There we all talked about the Crimson Dragon and this dark evil force coming up. But later that night Yusei told me more of who I was, yet I'm starting to think that who I was then is gone. This is the new Cathy! Who just got stopped by someone calling themselves a Shadow Clone! Whatever that is...

I looked at mystery man who stopped me from getting to Yusei, and I just groaned. I looked into his eyes and felt nothing but evil and darkness... It was a bit suffocating yet I had to get pass this butt nugget to get to Yusei.

"Alright pal! I'll ask again! Who are you and what do you want?!" I questioned getting into a ready stance! Ready for what you may ask? Ready to beat this guy down if he tries anything, or ready to run like cheetah is he well, tries anything... Priorities!

The creepy hooded dude chuckled still raising his arm that glowed with the spider mark. "I'm a Shadow Drone sent here by my master to make sure insects like you don't interfere with his plans. Therefore I must take you out and feed your soul to the shadows!"

"Yeah... I'm just gonna call ya Hoodie." I said really confused on what the potatoes this guy was talking about. "Just let me pass, alright?!"

"I'm afraid that won't be possible, for if you want to see your friend you'll have to duel me first." Hoodie lifted his other arm as his duel disk started up and chuckled again.

It's a good thing I did bring my duel disk then! I slipped it on my arm while it turned on as well. "Fine bucko lets do this! 3..."

"2..." Hoodie grinned almost excitedly and I felt almost amusement in something that was going to happen.

"1!"

"Let's duel!!" We both shouted out, and as we said that something purple suddenly appeared and circled around us. I gasped and looked at it when it reminded me of flames, my eyes widened gripping my pendant immediately. "W- what's going o- on!!" I stuttered out fearful.

The flames seemed to grow higher when I started at them, they weren't a typical fire color I kept reminding myself, so I shouldn't be afraid of these! But they still circled me! "We are being offered to the light, and this ring of darkness will be the judgement of our fate!" He then laughed loudly and I closed my eyes trying to ignore what was around me.

"I can't do this..." I whispered as red and orange images flashed through my head. All this darkness surrounding me was showing me these images! I know it! But why? How can I duel if I'm afraid of this fake looking fire?!