Secret Lovers

Ushiten

Tendou pov~

Me and ushi have been dating for a year already. The only reason we're not public is because ushi had reputation to live up to. Being a famous volleyball player sure complicates your relationship since your relationship is between two boys. Ok that's ushi at the door goota blast.

No one pov~

"Wakatoshi-kun! Let's go to school now." "Ok satori." When the two boys reach the school, Ushijima was immediately surrounded by his usual fangirl. It was like that everyday while tendou and the team just watches except this time one of the fangirl which was a pretty girl in their class named Akari actually had the courage to kiss poor Ushijima. Tendou eyes widened and immediately went up to Akari and slapped her.

Ushijima pov~

I watch as tendou run to her and slap her. Oh no he looks piss. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR U UGLY MONSTER! Ok u can be angry but u can never call my baby satori an ugly monster. Satori seems to have been shock to be called that.I immediately shouted back at Akari."WHY DID U CALL HIM THAT U BITCH!" Everyone seemed shock since I'm usually the kind that doesn't have feelings and doesn't shout. Even satori look shock about it. "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS MONSTER?" "BECAUSE HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!"Everyone looks twice as shock now." I-I'm so sorry!Ill leave! "
Akari literally look like she was in tears as she ran away." Ushi! I thought u wanted us to be a secret?"tendou look at me with a confused look." Satori,I want us to be public. I don't care what other people say.Is that ok with you? "" Of course!! "I hug satori and kiss him." Ahem we're still here you know? " I turn to see the team." Congrats u two but please don't do anything nasty in school."semi says in an amused tone." Ok ok guys let's just go to practice now! "says satori. As we walk to practise, I look at satori, knowing that I will always love him, my happiness...

A/n hey guys this one is very bad but I still hope u enjoyed it. Peace out✌️

                                                  ~369words