The Gift

A/n:so um this is like suppose to be for osamu birthday special but I don't wanna procrastinate on this story so enjoy!

KIND OF SMUT WARNING!

Osamu pov~

Me and suna were celebrating me and Atsumu's birthday with many other people.And of course my stupid brother had to have a big birthday party.He's hasn't even attended it for 5 minutes before he left with his 'omi-kun' into his room. So of course I had to burst to his room, telling off at the two to at least keep their dicks in their pants for at least the remaining time of the party.And because it was a birthday party for me (and tsumu), I decided to wear a grey hoodie and some booty shorts because why not.

"Babe?" "Hm?Yes rinrin?" "Can we go to my house?" "but rinrin we have to stay for the party for awhile..." "Fine. But you'll have to pay the price for it." "whatever rin😒" I could already tell he was annoyed,but I don't really care at that moment. Besides what can he even do?
                       An hour later
Everyone has gone home since the next day was a school day. Rin, however look super impatient. He then grabbed me by my arm. "E-eh? Rin? Where are we going?" "I told you that u need to pay a price for me to wait so we're going to my house." Rin replied in a deep voice. Ok that's bad. I'm fucked.
                      At suna's house
Once we entered his house, he immediately took a present box and gave it to me." Darling~Open this present while I go take a shower. And open it in my room."" Ok babe." When I went to his room, I started trying to open the present.As I opened, my eyes widened in surprise. There were so many different kind of sex toys. From vibrator to dildo to butt plug, there were so many kinds. I must have been looking at them for so long, because suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around me. "Suna... Whats all this?" "Hm? Your birthday gift... U don't like it?" "no it was just unexpected!" "then samu can u use them now?" My eyes widened wide for the second time. "N-now?" "do I have to repeat myself samu?" "no..." "Then strip baby~" Mnay don't know this but I'm actually kind of shy when I take off my clothes. So of course I just stood there, looking down at my feet."What's wrong?" Suna looked at me with a confused look. "Um could u help me take it off?" I whispered. I don't know why but I think suna thought I was procrastinating. So I guess that's why he gave me a glare that made me even harder. (That sounded so weird for me as the writer 😐) I knew he wasn't going to help me so I slowly started striping. It was so embarrassing. Him just watching me strip. When I was done, he slowly walked towards me. "You know what.Maybe I should punish you. U were taking too long my dear." he says in a low voice. Suddenly, I felt his hands on my ass. "Um rin, could u touch me more...?"
"Ofc, my dear..."
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 . 
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .
                                 .

A/n:Hahaha ya imma just do a part 2 for this because I need more ideas so I'm gonna read more of u know 😏 ANYWAYS I'm almost finish with exams so if u have any request plsss just comment.I'll probably do another part of my Confession series then do whatever request I see.Also THANK U SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 1K READS AHHHHH NEVER EXPECTED THIS. Ya anyways see you on the next parttt!