My Glass Heart

Glass can be shattered. But can it be repaired? Well, that's up to fate.
                                  .
                                  .
                                  .
                                  . 

Yamaguchi pov~
   Why would you do something like that? Were we not meant to be?

            Flashback to a year ago

  "Tsukki, let's go!" "I'm coming yams!" Today was the day where I was going to Confess to my childhood bestfriend. We were going to a cafe to hangout. Tsukki was running down the stairs as I waited for him."Ok.Let's go yams." We walked out of the house, hand in hand. We done this for many years so we were both comfortable with it. Once we reached the cafe, we ordered our food. Tsukki ordered a strawberry cake while I chose a cheesecake. While waiting for our food, we talked about dinosaurs and volleyball. It was always very fun to talk to him when it was only just the two of us. Our food soon came and we ate while continuing on our talk on whether kageyama and Hinata were dating. Once we ate finish, we walked back to tsukki's house. On the way back, I was still deciding on whether or not I should confess.
  "Yama?" "Yes Tsukki?" "I have a surprise for you at home and I have something to tell you after." "Tsukki, what is it?" "You'll have to wait and see." Of course, I kept begging him to tell me but he just gave a smirk that made my heart go doki doki. (author-Idk it was just in my head ok?) When we reached his house, there was no one home. "Tsukki, can you tell me now?" "Okay, okay, come on." He beckons me to his room. In his room, he took out a small wrapped up box and gave it to me. My curiosity was at the peak at this point. I opened it carefully and let out a gasp of surprise. It was a necklace saying 'my beauty'. I looked up to tsukki with tears in my eyes.
    "Yams, I love you so much. I always imagine us together, going on dates and exchanging small kisses or snuggling together underneath a blanket as we watch your favourite shows. I want you to be mine, you as my baby, my love,my world. Will you be my boyfriend? "Omg, Tsukki... I was actually going to ask you the exact same thing so of course my answer is yes."
                     Flashback ends
  "Is it because Kuroo is better? Cuter? More handsome? I hate you for this.     
Flashback from 2 months ago at camp

  We were having a small training camp with Nekoma and Fukurōdani. Since then, I never really was able to talk to Tsukki. When I wanted however, he always seem to be busy talking to Nekoma's captain, Kuroo Tetsurou.Hinata told me one time that his bestfriend, Kenma, was dating Kuroo. So at first, I didn't mind the two of them hanging out.
    Two days later, Noya and Tanaka came up to me. "Damn yamaguchi, you seemed to have alot of fun last night." Tanaka says with a smirk. I was stunned. Last night,I went out with Kageyama, Hinata and kenma to the convenience store. We basically had to sneak out because I knew the coaches won't allow us. Everyone should have been asleep by then." Didn't you see tsukkishima's neck and thighs?" Noya said, giving me a weird look. Tanaka then pointed towards the blonde. My eyes widened in shock. His neck and thighs were full of hickies and he seemed to be limping. He did not seem to have noticed however. Until Bokuto shouted from the other end of the court.
   "HEY HEY HEY TSUKKI! HAD A WILD NIGHT YESTERDAY?" He shouted while looking at Tsukki up and down. Being the observant person he is,he look down towards his body. Tsukki seemed to have finally realised. He looked at me with a horrified expression but I turned away and started talking to kenma who was beside me at that moment. All day, Tsukki tried to talk to me but I would never let him. After hearing what Bokuto said, Hinata, Kageyama and kenma always protected me from him whenever he tries to get close to me. During dinner, I was suddenly pulled away from the dining area towards a small room. I saw that it was a Nekoma 2nd year name fukunage. Inside the room was kenma, who was still playing his games. He glanced up once we came in. "You guys most be probably wondering why I pulled you here. I need to show you guys something but it is going to be painful for you."
      Fukunage then pulled out his phone and scrolled through his phone. He clicked on a video and showed it to us. I gasped while kenma dropped his phone. It was a video of Kuroo fucking Tsukki. It was too much for me but I couldn't stop the noises coming out from the phone. The video ended and fukunage pocketed his phone. "This was from yesterday when you guys weren't here. I saw Kuroo and Tsukishima watching you guys sneak out. They went to a nearby closet but had forgotten to lock the door so I decided to take a look. And I saw that. I thought i needed bleach to cleanse my eyes. (author-pls don't be offended kurotsukki shippers) I took a video from when you guys were sneaking out and some pictures too. "Fukunage said in a quiet voice." "Thank you fukunage for telling us. We will deal with it. Can you send me the video though?" "Sure. But why do u need it?" "you'll see tommorow after training, let's go kenma!" "ok." The two of us went to my room. Luckily, no one was in there. "What are you planning, yamaguchi?" "Well..."
     The next day after training, everyone was eating dinner. At the dining area, there was a stage(don't ask why), a projecter and curtains. I had asked coach ukai if I could play something for everyone to see. Luckily, he allowed. The other good news was that the coaches were not here to see what me and kenma were about to do. "Attention everyone! I am pleased to announce that the coaches had given us a opportunity for us to watch a show together with other teams. This opportunity is rare of course so sit down comfortably with you friends while you much down on your dinner and enjoy the show! "Everyone quickly scrambled to a seat with their friends. The curtains opened and the show began. The show showed a tall blonde man and a black rooster looking hair man looking out at a group of 4 sneaking out. When the group was gone, they ran to a closet and closed the door. The show showed the videotaker slowly opening the door. I turned to see my audience reaction while the door opens in slow motion. Noya, tanaka and Hinata were so excited that they were literally vibrating. Most of them were watching the show intensely. Only Tsukki and Kuroo looked shocked and scared. I knew that they were going to get punched by some people. The door opened dramatically slow to reveal the censored version of the black rooster hair boy fucking the blond. Damn, I just realised it was really loud. I half expected coach ukai to come in and scream 'who's fucking in here' if he hears from outside. It won't be the first time though. Everyone's jaw dropped and some were looking at Kuroo or Tsukki. The video ended and everyone started whispering while shooting dirty looks at the pair. I came onto the stage with kenma who for once was not playing his game as he had placed his phone somewhere to record this epic scene.
     "You got something to say, both of you?" I glared. Everyone immediately stopped talking and looked at the two boys. The two remained silent, looking at the ground. "I can't believe you tsuki. All the times and memories were nothing to you? YOU JUST WANT TO THROW IT ALL AWAY?" I yelled the last part,tears threatening to fall. I didn't want to show I was weak so of course I held back. I didn't wait for stupid sorry excuses or reasons and ran out.

                     Flashback ends

   I stared outside. It was pitch black. I closed my eyes, sighed and slowly opened them. I had my heart shattered into pieces. I slowly turned to look at a certain pudding head. He was sleeping peacefully for once instead of playing his games. I smiled. I knew that kenma, my beloved boyfriend, will be the one to mend my heart back. It will never be a glass heart that could be shattered and broken ever again...

A/n:wassup yall sorry I haven't been updating this book. My exams results came and I had 4/9 of my exams that I failed so I have to study more often. The update will be slow but I promise to try and update. My next part will be iwaoi fluff👽.