A Not Actually Drunk Mistake

Chuuya x akutagawa fluff

Warning:loads of gayness

    Chuuya Nakahara was sitting at the bar again, this time however with his subordinate, Ryunosuke Akutagawa. Akutagawa, even at the age of 20,has never drink before. So chuuya decided to drag him with him to his favourite bar. Akutagawa wasn't sure if he wanted to deal with a drunk chuuya (he has some bad experience) but since the shorter had ordered him to join, he had no other choice.
    "Here we are!" It wasn't a very classy kind of bar. More of a quiet rundown and quiet kind of bar. "Your usual, nakahara-kun?" "Yes, thank you." "And for you, sir?" "Oh, noth-" "Get the same thing for him, thanks." "If I get drunk, it will be all your fault chuuya-san." "Chill out akutagawa! Your going to be just fine. Anyway, how is partner work with the weretiger?"
   "Horrible! Do you know that everytime we finish an assignment together, it is only that stupid jinko that dazai-san praises? Not one simple thanks at least for me!" akutagawa says, frowning. He was comfortable with telling chuuya quite alot of stuff. They both have grown closer ever since dazai left port mafia. "You know getting approval from the suicidal maniac of a traitor does not mean you are strong. So stop getting jealous and start focusing harder on your missions, akutagawa." "But-" "No buts. Now drink your sorrow and misery up." "Fine."
       After drinking for an hour, chuuya,as predicted, was drunk. Akutagawa? He was kinda drunk but at least he could walk. "Chuuya-san, come on, we should go now." "NoOoO, akutagawa, let me carry your drunk ass." "No offense chuuya-san but your literally the one who is drunk and you'll probably drop me." "I'm going to do it anyways." "Wait, chuuya-san, don't!" Chuuya, who obviously did not bother to listen to the taller boy, scooped akutagawa up, carrying him bridal style. Akutagawa covered his face, instantly embarrassed. "Let's go!" Chuuya then uses his ability to fly them back to his apartment.
      At the apartment, chuuya plopped akutagawa on the silky white bed. "Chuuya-san, I have to go back soon." "No, your not! Your staying with me! And that's an order, aku!" "Aku?" "Your new nickname!" Akutagawa instantly blushed, wanting nothing more than to scream into a pillow. Chuuya chuckled and kissed the emo boy. Eyes widening, akutagawa froze, trying to access this into his brain. The executive of the port mafia kissing the self titled port mafia "dog". After 10 seconds, akutagawa slowly started kissing him back. Unfortunately, humans needed air to breath so they had to separate apart. "Love you, aku!" "Love you too, chuuya-san." And they live happily ever after as the best gay couple in port mafia history.

A/n:hi guys, hope this was okay. Pls suggest because I'm running out of ideas. Next story would probably be ranpoe or another shin soukoku!