4.

Chloe's POV:

Dana and I were enjoying our vacation getting drunk and such I was sitting in a chair while Dana was in the pool. I went to check Twitter to see what was going on in the world and hashtag team iron man and Captian America were trending..... they were number one and two....

Me: "Dana!!!"

She got out of the pool and ran to me.

Dana: "Everything ok?"

Me: "No. Go to the room and pack our things we're going home now. I'll meet you there in a sec to get changed I gotta call happy."

Dana ran to our room and I aggressively called happy.

Happy: "Heyyyy."

Me: "Don't hey me! You let tony take the kid on this trip!"

Happy: "He's doing fine!"

Me: "He's fifteen happy!"

Happy: "Everything's fine."

Me: "I'm coming home."

I ran back to the room and got changed. And headed to the airport with Dana.

Dana: "Chloe what's going on???"

Me: "Tony and Steve started a fucking civil war! It's trending on Twitter team iron man team Captian America it's chaos Dana CHAOS! It gets worse tony has a fifteen year old on his team. FIFTEEN DANA FIFTEEN!"

•••A few hours later•••

We landed at home we took Dana home first then me.

Tony: "You're home early."

Me: "ANTHONY EDWARD STARK! NOT ONLY DID YOU SEND ME ON A LOVELY TRIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND THANKS AGAIN BUT YOU START A CIVIL WAR WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND PUT A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD ON YOUR TEAM! YOU'RE SMART BUT YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT THROUGH!"

Tony: "I'm so glad you're home. I missed you so much I love you."

Me: "w-what?"

Tony: "I love you Chloe Amelia Jones. You're right I shouldn't have sent you away but Bucky is the reason my parents are dead. And Steve knew."

Me: "I love you Anthony Edward Stark. And I'm sorry. Never do it again."

Tony: "Kiss me?"

Me: "After I send a fruit basket to the kid."

Tony: "Fruit basket?"

Me: "You've traumatized that child."

I went to my office and sent peter the most expensive fruit basket.

"Sorry my dumbass boyfriend/boss almost killed you."

-Chloe

I walked back to tony and kissed him after I placed the order.

Tony: "You bought him a four hundred dollar fruit basket?!"

Me: "Yes."