12.

Chloe's POV:

The baby was coming right now and I had no idea where Dana was. Tony and I rushed to the hospital.

•••At the hospital•••

Me: "GET OUT OF ME!"

Tony: "How much longer?"

Nurse: "Two hours."

Me: "NO!"

Dana walked in.

Tony: "Thank god."

Me: "Dana?!"

Dana: "You think I'm going to miss my best friend give birth."

Me: "Wherever Steve is he almost made you miss the birth of my child!"

Dana: "I'm here now."

Me: "We are naming him Colton."

Dana: "I love it."

Doctor: "You're ready Chloe. Miss Dana family only."

Me: "She is my family. And that's my husband they're staying."

Tony: "I'm Tony stark so choose what you say next wisely."

Doctor: "My mistake."

•••A few months later•••

Colton is already five years old.... confusing I know but I stopped questioning things. Colton was down for his nap and Peter came home from school he slammed the door.

Me: "Shhh! Colton just went down for his nap."

Peter: "Sorry Mj broke up with me."

Me: "Aw I'm sorry come here let's sit down and I'll tell you about my highschool boyfriend Dylan."

Peter: "Oh?"

Me: "You can ask Dana she hates him!"

Peter: "Go on."

Me: "We met our freshman year of highschool and we dated till I graduated college. He didn't want me to go to New York but I did...."

Peter: "So you broke up?"

Me: "I broke up with him. I said if you don't want to go I'm not going to force you I'm done. But it hurt he wasn't the best boyfriend but we spent many years together."

Peter: "But you met Tony."

Me: "That's right. And I knew Tony a long time before we dated which is why I agreed to marry him pretty quick because we just worked."

Tony: "What are you two talking about?"

Me: "About my highschool boyfriend. Not every relationship is meant to be because now I have you."

Peter: "Mj broke up with me so that's why we were talking about it. You've got a good wife Tony."

Tony: "I know."

Colton woke up from his nap and ran in.

Colton: "Bubby!"

Peter: "Yes?"

Colton: "Will you Watch paw patrol with me?"

Peter: "Of course bud let's go."

Tony: "We are doing a good job raising them."

Me: "We are."