14.

Chloe's POV:

After Taylor stayed with Bucky for a bit we trusted her and she got a place with Ned. Tony and I got Bruce to come over to do some tests on Colton because he's been 5 years old for awhile and I don't know if that's going to be like that forever???

Me: "Hey thanks for coming over."

Bruce: "No problem."

•••A few hours later•••

Bruce: "So he's going to stay five forever. I'll get the stuff steve and Bucky use to stay young so you guys don't age with him."

Me: "But this dosen't make any sense...."

Bruce: "I wish I could explain it but I can't Chloe I'm sorry."

Me: "He's never going to go to highschool or college he's just going to stay five years old forever I need some time alone."

I walked to my favorite bar and called Dana over.

Dana: "What's up?"

Me: "Bruce came over and did some tests on Colton. He's going to stay five years old forever."

Dana: "That's some parents dreams."

Me: "But he'll never get to go to highschool or college. Maybe I should move back home maybe I'm not cut out for this."

Dana: "What are you saying Chloe? You can't leave everything behind you have me, our friends, Peter, Tony, Colton."

Me: "They're your friends Dana! The only thing I have in common with them is we are all dating avengers."

Dana: "I know it's hard for you to make friends but I promise they like you. What are you going to do? Go back to Massachusetts?"

I stood up from the table and walked away.

Dana: "Chloe?! Chloe?! Where are you going?!"

I got in the car and drove to the airport. I was greeted by happy.

Happy: "Come home."

Me: "Happy I can't.... Colton is going to be five years old forever. He's not going to college or highschool or middle school."

Peter: "Tony and I are going to figure out how to fix this. Please come home Tony is waiting for you."

•••At home•••

Me: "I'm so-"

Tony: "No need to apologize just hug me."

Me: "I love you."

Tony: "I love you more."

Colton: "Mommy!!!"

Me: "Hey buddy."

Colton: "We watch miraculous ladybug now?"

Me: "Yes buddy."

Tony: "I found the pregnancy test. This what you worried about?"

Me: "Yeah."

Tony: "We'll be ok I'm not letting you go through this alone."

Me: "I love you."