7.

Tony's POV:

It's been a few months since everything's happened. Chloe's mom is gone I'm all she has. Steve was coming over to maybe help Chloe out she hasn't showered since it happened and she's barely ate. Dana was going to check on her family back home and was coming back tonight so hopefully Steve can bring her by later. He walked in the door.

Steve: "Hey."

Me: "She's in our bathroom. Listening to all I want it's been on a constant repeat."

Steve: "I'll go talk to her."

Steve: "Hey Chloe it's me Steve. We are all doing our best to bring everyone home."

Chloe: "Where's Dana?"

Steve: "She's back home checking in on her family. Why don't you take a shower ok? I'll leave and go get Dana and we'll have dinner here."

Chloe: "Even with tony?"

Steve: "Yes."

Chloe's POV:

Steve left and I grabbed some new clothes I was still wearing the ones I was wearing that day.... I turned on the shower and took one I felt better but at the same time something so simple felt so hard to do. I got changed and went to tony.

Tony: "There's my beautiful fiancé."

I hugged him crying.

Tony: "I'm going to bring him home."

Me: "Maybe we should get married legally sign the papers but not have a wedding till peter gets back."

Tony: "I think that is a wonderful idea."

Me: "Plus Chloe Amelia Stark has a ring to it."

Tony: "Indeed it does my love."

•••Later•••

Steve came with Dana. I ran to her.

Dana: "Eveyone's gone.... my mom dad...."

Me: "Peter is gone. Tony told May I couldn't do it. My mom is gone all I have left is you and tony."

Steve: "We will bring peter back."

Me: "But at what cost Steve? What if everyone comes back but then we disappear?"

Steve: "It's a risk we have to take."

Tony: "Let's eat dinner."

We sat at the table.

Tony: "We're getting married."

Me: "Legally. We'll just sign the papers we won't have a wedding till peter comes back."

Steve: "Congratulations guys."

Dana: "I'm your maid of honor right?"

Me: "Of course."

Although peter and my mother were gone at least I had everyone around me at this table.