15.

So I don't really know what else to do with this story but I know how I wanna end it so yeah sorry this isn't as long as my other stories but it was fun hope you guys enjoyed it.

Nicks POV:

Me: "I don't like this Parker she's been in there fifteen days what if she's not coming back."

Ned: "She wouldn't stay there she wouldn't leave Peter her mission partner."

Peter: "This wasn't a good idea."

Me: "Wait what's that?!"

Taylor came out of the portal.

Me: "Rogers?!"

Ned: "What was it like?!"

Taylor: "Pepper didn't exist neither did Morgan some girl named Chloe was married to Tony in this universe and they had a son named Colton and she's about to have another baby.... but Colton wouldn't grow up he stayed five years old forever it was weird.... I was there too I was a clone of this Chloe I'm sorry I stayed longer than I intended my dad was still alive in this universe he was with some girl named Dana-"

Me: "Did anybody see you?"

Taylor: "No. I just didn't want to come back because Dad's not alive here but I knew I had to come home to Ned and Peter."

Me: "You got your answer Parker starks alive in another universe I'm shutting this operation down Taylor is not in good condition."

Taylor: "I'm fine fury."

Peter: "How was he?"

Taylor: "You existed in this universe too you lived with him and Chloe and their son. You were dating some girl named AJ Tony and you were like two peas in a pod you did everything together."

Peter: "Was he happy?"

Taylor: "You made him happy Peter. He looked so happy with Chloe, Colton, and you."

Peter: "Thank you for doing this for me."

Taylor: "Of course."

Peter: "You can close the portal Nick."

Me: "Ok. Go home get some rest Rogers."

Taylor: "Yes mister fury."

Ned: "Come on let's go home bucky's worried."

•••Later•••

Taylor's POV:

I had a gut feeling that something was up Peter wouldn't just let this go. I headed back to the office and saw Peter there.

Me: "If you wanna go I can't make you stay."

Peter: "What?"

Me: "I thought about it too. Sending the other universe me back instead of myself but I didn't because my dad didn't marry Peggy in that universe so I didn't exist like I do in this one."

Peter: "Wouldn't that mess things up?"

Me: "If you went it wouldn't mess up too much."

Peter: "I couldn't leave you."

Me: "If you two switch places there's still going to be a Spider-Man here."

Peter: "Open the portal."

Me: "Goodbye mission partner."

I went to the portal and opened it Peter stepped in and the other Peter was shoved out.

Me: "Hey. So I'm Taylor daughter of captain America and Peggy. I'll be your mission partner."

Peter: "Where's Aj?!"

Me: "She dosen't exist in this universe my Peter traded places with yours."

Peter: "Am I dating you?"

Me: "No. You're dating amy my best friend."

Peter: "Aunt May?"

Me: "She's alive. Come stay with me for a few days and everything's going to be ok."

Peter: "Ok."