Dream Buddy (Adam Park x reader)

Please check bio to see if requests are open before sending any in!

Request: (wattpad pezzbosch ) Can you please write an imagine of Adam being worried about his crush because she's going through something personal that she won't talk about? And the crush is just super scattered all the time and losing focus in almost everything she does until someone finally gets her to talk about what's going on?

Prompt/summary: Adam goes a little overboard worrying about his crush

Word Count: 1,502

Authors note: (Ready Now by dodie is the vibe for this) Thanks so much for your request bb! If y'all haven't read pezzbosch 's fanfic Twenty Four Seven then I totally recommend to go check that out of you're a power rangers fan :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam wished he'd noticed it sooner.

He should've known the first day she turned down going to Earnies. She would never turn down a chance to get her favorite mini tacos on a normal day, especially after a day she had gym class.

He just wished he would've noticed her pushing them away sooner.

The first time he got the hint something was wrong was the Monday morning back from spring break. She showed up to school tired and almost fell asleep during first block pre-calculus. (Y/n) might not enjoy that class that much but she never got caught sleeping in class, ever.

He watched her pull an energy drink out of her bag and drink almost half of it in a few gulps.

"Woah," Adam said, pulling the drink away, "Slow down there. You don't want to drink it all in one go."

"Adam, I am so tired I will fight you for that drink."

He rolled his eyes, "If you're that tired you wouldn't last more than a few seconds. Why are you drinking this? You hate energy drinks."

"I just... didn't get that much sleep last night," (Y/n) sighed.

Adam placed the can back on the desk, "I'm sorry, why couldn't you sleep?"

"Just couldn't," she said, the end of class bell rang and (Y/n) quickly gathered her things, "See ya in gym!"

He really started to worry when she didn't show up for their first class the next day. He was so used to seeing her bright smile when he would sit down next to her that today felt like the world was a little duller. Class seemed to roll by slowly as he stared at the clock and the door waiting for her to come in, but she never did.

Lunch time came and there was still no sign of her. As he sat down next to Rocky and Tommy they noticed his mood had shifted a lot since they saw him yesterday.

"You okay Adam?" Tommy said.

"Have either of you seen (Y/n)?"

"No, we haven't seen your girlfriend," Rocky said, causing Adam's eyes to go wide.

"She- she's not my girlfriend guys," he said shyly.

"You guys sure act like it."

Adam slapped Rocky's fork out of his hand with his own, "We're not dating. I just haven't seen her all morning and I'm starting to worry."

"Yeah cause you have a big fat crush on her," Rocky grinned.

"Stop it Rocky," Tommy sighed.

"Fine," Rocky huffed and picked his fork back up from the tray.