Hello, Cello (Adam Park x Cello player! reader)

TITLE: Hello, Cello (Adam Parks x Cello player! reader)

Prompt/summary: (Zeo episode 12, Instrument of Destruction) Adam needs to be a more rounded student and gets placed in the same class as the reader who is a cello player in the classical music class

Word Count: 1,427

Warnings: none

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Adam had a very weird morning. He went to school early to try and get some studying done, but of course the machine empire never rests. He saw Coggs trying to get into the music room where a mysterious piano player was and right as Adam and the Coggs got in the piano player was gone. By the time the first period came Adam was more confused than ever.

"And just as we got there, the music stopped, and the guy with the cape got out the other door" Adam explained to Kat and Tommy.

"Did you see who it was?" Tommy asked.

"Nope, All I saw was his back."

"Aw man," Tommy sighed, "I wonder why the Cogs are interested in music?"

Before they could answer the guidance counselor approached the three rangers, "Adam, there you are. I've been looking for you."

"Is there a problem, Miss Rodriguez?" Adam asked.

"I've been going over your class schedule, and I noticed you've taken creative writing twice."

"But I got an A both times," Adam said.

"Exactly my point, I think you need more of a challenge. You should strive to be a more rounded student. Good luck," she said as they handed him a new schedule.

Adam looked down at his schedule confused, everything looked the same as the one he had made. Then he saw his seventh period class had been switched from creative writing, to classical music appreciation.

"Well," Bulk said behind him, Adam jumped, "What do we have here? Classical music. You and a bunch of losers playing boring music together? Sounds like loads of fun, right Skull?"

Adam ducked and turned around to face the two knuckleheads.

"Huh? Oh yeah. What a bunch of dweebs," Skull said.

"Well I think it's great Adam is trying something new and different," Kat said.

"Yeah I mean after all Adam is great at creative writing, classical music will be a challenge," Tommy chimed in.

Miss Rodriguez interrupted, pulling Skull away from the group.

______________

Later...

Adam entered the classical music class, sitting down at the piano he was assigned to. He watched as Skull kicked a dude off the drumset and took a seat.

"Mrs Rodriguez says I need to be a more well rounded student," Skull scoffed.

"What's wrong with that?" Adam asked.

"If anyone catches me in here, especially Skull, I'll never hear the end of it."

Mr. Hamms got the classes attention and started the introduction.

"Class! I'm classical music and this is Mr. Hamms," the class laughed at the teacher's mix up. "Oh! That's not right, I'm Classic Hamm and this is Mr. Music! No, no that's wrong too. Well, anyways, before we play I have an announcement. There will be a music recital tonight at the youth center featuring our advanced students."