#1

Prompt: "Will you tell me a story?"

Karl and Sapnap laid in bed, both trying -and failing- at falling asleep. Karl laid on his side with his knees pulled up to his chest.

Meanwhile, Sapnap had an arm wrapped around Karl tightly. His other arm was under Karl's head, bent at the elbow just enough for the other to hold his hand.

"Karl?" Sapnap said, breaking the silence. "Mhm?" Karl mumbled. "Will you tell me a story?"

Karl smiled to himself. "Why do you want me to tell you a story?" He asked, his playful smile only growing.

"You spend a lot of time writing stories, but you never tell any," Sapnap pointed out.

"I just don't think my stories are interesting out loud," Karl explained. "Well tell me one, and I'll be the judge of that."

Karl giggled. "What kind of story do you want to hear?" "A story that you like." Karl thought for a moment. "I think I have one."

He began to tell of mighty knights with gleaming netherite armor and deadly weapons. A queen that led her army to victory and triumph. An assassin whose evil plans were thwarted. Two young princesses who fell in love and ran away from war to made their own lives in the woods.

When he finished his tale, Karl turned to see that Sapnap had fallen asleep to the sound of his voice.

He smiled to himself before snuggling closer to the other and drifting into sleep himself.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading part one! I promise the next part will be out soon. Also, if you're interested, I have a Tumblr now! My user name is "cheddarslatestobsession" and I have a blog called "Just Me Being a Fangirl Over The Dream SMP" Also, if you could please leave prompts for oneshots you'd like to read about that would be lovely. Anyways thanks for reading! Remember to have a snack and stay hydrated <3