#4

Karl and Sapnap lied on the couch. Karl had his head resting on Sapnap's shoulder, their hands were intertwined.

In the movie that they were watching, two of the characters began to slow dance in a majestic ballroom.

"You know," Sapnap said, "I always wanted to learn how to slow dance, but never had a reason to."

"I can teach you," Karl said.

"Wait, what? When did you learn how to slow dance?" Sapnap chuckled.

"A long time ago, but I still remember how to, muscle memory, you know?" Karl lied through his teeth. He had actually learned it from a recent time traveling adventure of his.

"You're a strange man, Jacobs," Sapnap joked.

Karl smiled as he stood. He extended his hand to Sapnap, a playful grin on his face.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and place his hand in Karl's.

Sapnap brought himself to his feet as Karl led him towards an empty part of the apartment.

Karl intertwined two of their hands. His put his other hand just above Sapnap's waist and placed Sapnap's arm on the back of his own neck.

"Ok," Karl started, "first, move your left foot forward when I move my right foot backwards."

Karl moved his foot, soon followed by Sapnap.

"Then, when I move my left foot backwards diagonally, you follow with your right."

Karl moved his left, Sapnap moved his right.

They repeated the steps a few times.

By the end of their short dance, both were laughing messes.

"He is the only love I need," Karl thought to himself that night as they fell asleep cuddling together on the couch.