#2

Author's Note: Hello! So I just want to say that I got this prompt from @thief_queen in their book "Writing Prompts" on Wattpad. Their prompts are very sweet and I will probably use a lot more of them in the future. I definitely recommend checking out their prompts if you have writer's block!!! So this story is kind of like if Minecraft were real life? IDK how to explain but it will make sense, I swear. Anyways, staying hydrated and getting plenty of rest is very pog and you should do it <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karl and Sapnap wandered the SMP aimlessly. They chatted amiably about whatever topic they had decided on.

Once they had roamed far enough away from the rest of the SMP that they found a sandy beach, the sun was setting.

They both sat next to each other in the sand. Sapnap took it upon himself to place his hand on top of Karl's. The other smiled to himself and leaned against Sapnap's shoulder.

"Hey, Karl?" Sapnap said, squeezing Karl's hand lightly. "Yeah, Sap?" Sapnap smiled at the sound of Karl's voice.

Just then, he had a slight boost of confidence. Sapnap was sure that he wouldn't regret what he was about to say.

"We're best friends, right?" he started. Karl nodded against the other's shoulder. "Mhm," he hummed in agreement.

"Do you, uh maybe, wanna be more then friends?" he finished. Karl took a second to process that question.

"I, uh," Karl stuttered. "I would love to! Of course!" He giggled to himself happily.

Sapnap let all the reasons he loved Karl sink in. His sweet smile and playful laugh. His loyalty to friends and willingness to help everyone, even at his own expense.

He pulled Karl into a tight hug, and he promised himself he would always take care of him.