#12

This one was a suggestion from Cryingcat2 because one time I asked for suggestions and completely forgot (oops) but I'm doing it now so that's cool ig.
Also, the wiki said c!Karl was friends with Niki and Punz and often hung out with Punz (even with the egg thing)
Btw, some bits of lore were completely disregarded (like Dream being in prison and Punz/BBH being affected by the egg)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapnap was often recognized for being impatient or snappy. He didn't like being talked down to or pushed around.

It was easy to set off his temper and test his patience. Even his closest friends, Dream and George, could test him at times.

Sapnap had gotten away from everyone for a little while, trying to cool down before starting an argument.

He had lit a small fire and was burning random things he didn't need, like dirt, cobblestone, and seeds. Sapnap found that helped him calm down a lot.

Karl on the other hand was the complete opposite. You had to mess up really badly for him to be upset with you.

It almost seemed like he could shut off his emotions the same way one could snuff out a fire. A few moments and it's gone, almost like it never existed.

Karl didn't get upset easily. He was too desensitized by the cruelty of the world to care anymore.

Also, he found it difficult to stay mad at someone. With the fleeting nature of life, it was difficult for him to not believe being mad at people was a waste of time.

Karl managed to find the most perfect parts of people and drag them out. He could see beauty in what others assumed to be a reckless beast.

Perhaps that's why, as soon as he saw Sapnap, Karl knew he had to say something. He could see the person bubbling just beneath the surface.

Karl approached him carefully, trying not to startle him.

"Hello," Karl smiled as Sapnap looked up at him.
"Um, hey."
"My name's Karl, I don't think I've met you before?"
"You haven't, and I'm Sapnap."
"Well, it's nice to finally meet you."

Sapnap definitely didn't blush when Karl smiled at him. Definitely.

"Um, why are you here?" Sapnap asked, starting to put out the fire.
"Oh, I was just... walking around."
"That sounded suspicious."
"You're not that indubious yourself."
Sapnap looked down at the pile of ash. "Yeah, I can see where you get that impression."

Karl giggled and sat down opposite Sapnap.

"Why are you still here?"
"Because, I've never met you, I think you look interesting."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"You look like the kind of person who has a story to tell."
"How so?"
"I can't explain, it's just a feeling."

Sapnap didn't quite understand a majority of what Karl said, but he liked what he talked about. Karl seemed like a person Sapnap could get along with.

*abrupt time switch bc I'm v good at writing*

Karl was cool and collected. His voice brought solace and warmth. Sapnap could always count on him to calm him down.

They would joke about being in love but always claimed it was platonic or just a joke.

However, their friends caught on fast.

Dream George saw the loving look in Sapnap's eyes when Karl was around. Punz began to catch on with Karl as well.

Karl and Punz had begun to kill mobs together one night. Punz needed the XP and Karl needed bones and gunpowder.

"Y'know, Karl, you need someone who's going to take care of you. I'm starting to get worried," Punz said, killing another mob.
"Worried about what? I'm fine."
"You always look tired... you just need to have someone to make sure you do the things you're supposed to."
"Ok, ok, but I don't know anyone that would do that."
"What about Sapnap?"
"What- why-"
"It's obvious that you like him."
"It is? I mean- no, no I don't!"
Punz chuckled.
"Don't laugh!"
"Come on, Karl, you can tell me, do you like him?"
"I mean-" Karl felt guilty and didn't want to lie, how much harm could telling the truth do anyways, "yeah, I do."
"Oooooo"
"Shut up."

Meanwhile, Sapnap was getting interrogated by George, Dream, and BadBoyHalo.

"It's ok if you have a crush on him Sap! We all get crushes from time to time," Bad said.
"It's not a crush! I just think he's a good friend," Sapnap defended.
"Really, Sapnap, lying to your own father? I'm disappointed in you," George said jokingly.
"Seriously though, we don't care if you do or not," Dream said, putting his arm on George's shoulder, which he promptly shoved off.
"We just want you to tell the truth," Bad concluded.

Sapnap bit the inside of his lip. How bad could the truth be? "Fine, I like him."

They all smiled at him and congratulated him.

"Why haven't you asked him out yet?" Bad asked.
"I don't know, I just don't think he feels the same."
"I'm sure he does," Dream said.
"Plus, isn't he into Punz or something?" Sapnap countered.
"No, they're just friends, Karl told me," George confirmed.
"Also, I haven't had the right moment," Sapnap justified.
"What if you did have the right moment?" Bad asked.
"Then is do it in a heartbeat."

Bad, Dream, and George all looked at each other, plotting. 

Soon enough, the news had traveled to Punz and he proposed that they all try to get the two together.

Their plan consisted of Bad taking Skeppy out and having Sapnap come with them and tell him he can bring a friend. Then, Bad will tell him that Dream and George are hanging out and that will leave him with Karl as his only option.

With the plan set, all that was left was to set it in motion.

Everything went according to plan. Sapnap and Karl stood next to Bad and Skeppy, talking casually.

"One second, Sap, Skeppy, and I are gonna go over here for a minute," Bad said. He walked past Sapnap and whispered, "Here's you're chance."

Sapnap blushed a little but quickly regained himself before Karl could notice.

"Hey... uh, Karl?"
"Yeah?"
"I've got something to tell you. I've been wanting to for a while."
"What's up?"
"I'm in love with you."

Karl hugged him. "I thought you'd never say it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this took so long!!! Still on vacation so updates will be slowww.
Anyways, hope you liked it :)
Sorry, it's so long, I was in the car for a very long time.