Chapter Three

A/N: I'm going to used some cuss words in this chapter but please don't hate me for using cuss words! Love you guys lots!!!

Vanessa's POV

      " can we talk," said Paul. I said " there's nothing to talk about Paul," I tried to go to the door but Paul grab my wrist and he kissed me. He freaking KISSED me again. I didn't kissed him, I pulled away and punched his face and his face was hard like a freaking rock. I said " oh God! What the hell Paul I think I just broke my hand." I groaned and he said " I'm so sorry Vanessa," dad came with Emmett and dad said " what's going on," Paul said " I kissed Vanessa and she broke my hand for punching my face," Emmett snorted and he said " badass Vanessa." I rolled my eyes at him and give him a finger. Dad said " Vanessa let me see your hand," he grab my hand and he examined it. He said " come with me to my office," Paul said " Van-," I cut him off saying, " save it Paul I don't want to see you." I left to follow dad and mom said " what's wrong Carlisle," dad said " Nessa broke her hand because she punched Paul," mom said " why," I said " he kissed me." Dad and I walked to his office and he bandage my hand and Bella came and said " are you okay Nessa? How did you broke your hand?" I said " I'm fine and I broke my hand by punching a werewolf on the face," she said " who? I remember I broke my hand because I punched Jacob on the face after he kissed me." I said " Paul did the same thing, I guess he copied Jake or Jake told him to kiss me," Bella smirked and she said " you know why Paul kissed you," I said " no," she said " he imprinted on you." I sigh and said " I don't want to have a relationship right now," dad said " why not? I mean were not pushing you to have a boyfriend it's your decision," I said " it's just that I'm scared because what if Paul will cheat on me like last time my ex I saw him make out with another girl in the street." Bella said " oh I'm sorry take your time, it's your decision," I said " I will thank you for everything dad thanks for adopting me," dad said " no problem sweetie," Bella said " come Van, Ness wants to play with you," I said " okay thanks for bandaging my hand dad," dad said " no problem after all I am a doctor." Bella and I left dad's office and we walked to the living room. Bella said " is it okay if you babysit Nessie for a couple of days," I said " sure where you going," Bella said " well Edward and I are going on a trip to Brazil," I said " sure go ahead have fun," Bella kissed Nessie in the head and Edward hug Nessie and kissed her forehead. Eddie said " thank you Van for babysitting I'll pay up to you," I said " no problem after all isn't she my niece now," Eddie chuckled and said " I'll pay up after you," I said " no need to." After all I want a car, I thought to myself. Eddie said " I will get you a car," he hug me and Bella and him left. I said " okay Nessie what do you want to do," she said " can we go visit Jake," I said " sure if you want to but we have to asks Grandpa and Grandma." She nodded her head and I went to mom and dad. I said " mom is it okay if Nessie and I visit Jake She wants to visit him," mom said " sure be careful and take the car." I hug her and dad and I went back to Nessie. I said " Ness I'm going to change," she said " okay I'll wait here." I went to my room and went to my closet and changed into my outfit (she's not wearing the nose ring and she didn't paint her nails). I curled my hair and went back to Nessie with my phone and wallet. I said " ready to go," she said " yes," we walked to the garage and grab the car keys and went to dad's car and we drove to Jake's house.

~ At Jake's House ~

Vanessa's POV

      " so Van how did you broke your hand?" asks Jake. I said " Paul kissed me and I punched his God damn face," he said " Woah that's what Bella did to me last time," I said " mhm maybe Paul got it from you," he said " maybe." " JAKEY!" someone yelled from outside. I laughed and Nessie did the same thing. Jake groaned and mumbled, " Seth," Seth came with Embry, Quil, Jared, Leah, and last of all the guy I don't want to see Paul. Leah said " oh my gosh! Vanessa what happened to your hand," I said " I broke it," Quil said " how," I said " some idiot kissed me and I punched his freaking face." Jared said " who's the idiot," I whispered, " Paul." They obviously heard me and all their eyes turned to Paul. Paul chuckled nervously and Leah smacked the back of his head. Paul rubbed it and said " what the f**ck was that for," Leah said " for kissing my best friend and for breaking her hand," I said " were best friends now Leah," she said " yup." Paul said " well I'm sorry I can't help it, her lips are so soft and I can just freaking kissed her all day," wow he must forgot I'm here. Nessie said " you know Paul my aunt is here right?" Paul looked at me and his eyes we're full of sadness. I looked away from him even though I still want to looked at his brown eyes. I sigh and went back to sit down on the couch. Seth plop down next to me and said " are you okay Van Van," I raised my left eyebrows and said " Van Van?" He said " yup that's my nickname for you VanVan," I said " okay Sethykins," he said " Sethykins?" I said " that's my nickname for you since you call me VanVan." Embry plop down next to me on my right side and said " so how does it feels like kissing Paul?" I said " what the f**ck I didn't kissed him back," Quil said " Why not," I looked around in the room and Paul must've left. I sigh and said " I'm not ready for a relationship again," Jake said " what do you mean again?" I said " you see back in my foster home, I was walking down the streets until I saw my ex-boyfriend pinning another girl into the wall of a store and they were making out," Leah said " I know how you feel sister were in this together," I chuckled and she chuckled as well. Embry said " I'm with you girls," Leah said " but you never have a girlfriend that broke up with you in fact you never have a girlfriend." Embry sigh and said " I would never imprint on a girl," I said " aw it's okay you have me as a friend," I hug him and he hug me back. I hear a growl and Embry and I broke the hug and I see Paul growling and shaking uncontrollably. I got up from the couch and went to Paul and grab his arm and drag him outside. I said " Paul what the hell?" He said " look Vanessa I'm sorry for breaking your hand and I meant it I really love you?" I said " you meant it," he said " yes I do really love you," I said " if this makes you better?" I smashed my lips into his lips and he was shocked at first but then he kissed me back. I want to tease him a little bit, I bit his lip and he groaned and I pulled away. He said " what the-," I said " save it this is the first forgiveness I'm giving you," he said " so are-," I said " prove it to me if you do love me."

A/N: Here's another chapter! Hope you like it! I made a new story and the first chapter is up!!! I'll try to update more so bye for now!!! Love you guys a lot!!!