Chapter Five

Disclaimer: I DON'T own any of the characters from Twilight except Vanessa. But I would be adding more characters in the future. Thank you guys for 300+ reads. You guys are the best love you guys lots!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vaռɛssa's POV
      Paul and I were just splashing each other. It was starting to get cold so I said " Paul I'm going back," he said " okay let's go." I put back my shorts and dress on. I sat down in the sand while Paul came and sat down next to me and hugging me. I was warm in his hug, I don't want this night to end. He said " I have been waiting for you," I said " Paul I really love you," both of us were staring at each other until I smashed my lips into his lips. He was shocked at first but he kissed me back. We both pulled away to catch our breath. He said " we should leave now?" I said " sure," we both got up from the sand and we walked to the forest. Paul phased into his wolf and I said " can I ride in your back?" He nodded his wolf head and he bent down and I climb into his wolf back. He started running to my house and once we arrived, I got into my own feet and he went to the forest to phased back into his human form. He said " see you tomorrow Van," I said " yeah I had a nice day," he said " me too." He kissed me and we both pulled away. I waved goodbye to Paul and I went inside of the house. Alice came and said " so how was it?" I said " it was fine." I smiled and mom came and said " how's the date?" I said " it was fine," I walked to my room and went directly to my bathroom. I turn on the shower and took off my clothes and hop inside. I did my routine and turn the shower off and wrap my towel around my body. I got out of the shower and walked to my closet, I changed into my undergarment except my bra. Then, I changed into dark blue leggings and The Walking Dead shirt that has Daryl on it. I went to my vanity and sat down and brushed my hair. I went to turn off the lights and went to lay down in bed. My phone vibrated and that means I have a text. I unlock my phone and read the message it was from Paul.

M: Me, P: Paul

P: Hey baby girl
M: Hey Pauly
P: Pauly? That's my nickname
M: yup I miss you
P: I miss you too but tomorrow let's hang out okay
M: okay

Vaռɛssa's POV

  The rest of the night, Paul and I were just texting each other but I have to say goodbye because I need some sleep. I turn off my phone and put it into my bed side table. I turn the lamp off and went to lay down and try to sleep.

* Dream *

" Vanessa Liliana Brooks Cullen would you be an honor to be Mrs. Lahote and be my wife?" Asks Paul. I started crying and I obviously said, " yes Paul! One million yeses!" He stand up and put the ring into my ring finger. I looked at the ring and I was awed. He kissed me and I kissed him back.