Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: I DON'T own any of the characters of Twilight except Vanessa, Vincent, and Veronica. I will be more adding characters in the near future!!! Carry on and read!!!

Vaռɛssa's POV
Rosalie was standing there shocked. I said " oh I'm sorry if you saw that?" She said " don't worry," I said " can I help you?" She said " I was wondering if you can help me cook with Esme." I looked at Paul, " I mean you don't need to say yes you can just hang out with Paul," continued Rosalie. Paul said " go I'll just hang out with the rest of the guys." I said " are you sure?" He said " yes," I give him a peck in the lips and stand up. I waved goodbye to him and I walked to the kitchen with Rosalie. All the girls were here, Veronica said " so Van you and Paul huh?" She was giggling and wiggling her eyebrows. I playfully rolled my eyes at her and I mocked her, " so Vero you and Seth huh?" I giggled and wiggled my eyebrows. She said " I don't know when I stared at him it was like gravity was holding me back it feels like no one was there except me and Seth." I said " girl Seth imprinted on you." Nessie said " aunt Vanessa tomorrow can we go to the beach with Jakey?!" I said " sure we can bring Paul, Seth, Vincent, the rest of the packs!" Nessie squealed and said " yay!!!" I laughed and mom said " Vero call me mom and call Carlisle dad okay?" She said " okay mom." I said " so mom what are we going to cook today?" She said " mac and cheese, salad, pork chops, and mashed potatoes and lots of them!" I laughed and yelled " YEAH LOTS OF THEM BECAUSE OF THE PACKS!" The girls laughed and Jake yelled " YEAH LOTS LOTS OF THEM BECAUSE WE ARE HUNGRY!" The boys laughed. Nessie said " Jakey! Is hungry!" I helped mom cook and so did the girls well except Alice and Nessie because they went upstairs to find an outfit for me, Vero, Leah, and Nessie tomorrow for the beach.

* After Cooking *

Vaռɛssa's POV
We finished cooking and right now, Nessie is helping me setting up the table. I did the finish touch up and I said " mom I'm done," she said " go call the packs." I walked to the living room and I said " yo werewolves and Vincent dinner is ready." The packs ran to the dining room except Paul, he hold my hand and we walked to the dining room. I sat down next to Paul and he started eating and can I just say he looks like a pig eating. It feels like he didn't eat for a week! I stare at Paul disgust and he said " what?" He had food in his mouth. I laughed and said " close your mouth when you eat dude!" He said " whatever," I started eating and damn Paul and the rest of the packs were done already. Paul has mashed potato in his cheeks and I wipe it with my thumb. A flashed came and I looked at Alice, she said " I got the picture!" She left and I laughed and said " Alice is super hyper!" She yelled, " I HEARD THAT VANESSA!" I hear her laugh. I said " oops she heard me but eh too bad." Mom came and took the dishes away and washed it. I said " mom let me help you?" She said " no honey go hang out with Paul," I said " are you sure?" She said " yes," I walked away and she said " Van?" I turned away and looked at her and said " yes mom?" She said " you and Paul look cute together!" I said " thanks mom," I left and went to my room where Paul was waiting for me. I opened the door of my room and went inside. I closed the door and Paul pushed me into the wall lightly. He started kissing my neck where his mark is. I moaned and said " Paul s-stop." He moved upward into my lips and we kissed. I wrap my legs around his torso and he was asking for entrance in my button lip which I let him in. We kissed for a minute until we broke away and catches our breaths. I was now in my own two feet and I walked to my closet and changed into my pajamas. I went back to my room and ran to my bed. Paul joined me and now we were cuddling, he said " I'm going to leave in the middle of the night." I said " okay patrolling? Right?" He said " yes baby goodnight," he kissed the top of my head and I said " goodnight Paul." I snuggled close to him and fell asleep.

~ Next Morning ~

Vaռɛssa's POV
I woke up the next morning not seeing Paul. He left in the middle of the night to go patrolling. I see an outfit in my dresser already planned out. Probably Alice left it there for me to wear it since were going to the beach. I changed into them (a/n: Vanessa's outfit and the girls' outfit is in the side), and did my hair. I grab my sunglasses and put it in the top of my head. I grab my phone and walked downstairs. Alice said " let's go!!!" My mom said " not yet Nessie, Van, and Vero needs to eat first," Leah came and she was dressed and she was beautiful. " Leah also need to eat," continued mom. Vero (Veronica's nickname) and Nessie came and they were beautiful. We walked to the dining room and sat down and eat our foods. Once we finished, we walked to the beach and had some fun.

A/N: Sorry I took a long time to update, I have no more ideas and I'm planning to brain storm some ideas. Anyways, I have spring break but I have to work on a project with some of my friends so yeah. Love you guys and thanks for 1.26k reads!!! You guys are the best readers!!! ❤❤