Chapter Seven

disclaimer: I DON'T own any of the Twilight characters except Vanessa. I will be adding more characters in the future. Probably, Vanessa's unknown brother and unknown sister will come in this chapter. Love you guys!!! Carry on and read!!!

Vaռɛssa's POV
   We arrived at the mall and Alice squealed like a school girl. Everyone was staring at us giving us a weird look. I said " Alice everyone is staring," she said " I don't care." She grab both of our hands Nessie's and I's and drag us to Forever 21. Alice handed me clothes so I can try them on. I sigh and went to the fitting room and try on a floral skater dress. I showed Alice and she said " definitely yes." I went back to the fitting room and changed back into my outfit. I went back to Alice and she paid. Nessie grab my hand and she said " aunt Alice is kinda crazy about shopping." I laughed and said " I know." Alice drag us to different stores like Aeropostale, Old Navy, Journey's, Hot Topic, PacSun, Rue 21, Style for less, Victoria Secret, Pink, Waltz, Claire's, Icing, Charlotte Russe, Tilly's, Vans, Hollister, H&M, American Eagle Outfitters, and last of all Barnes & Noble. We have a lot of shopping bags and Nessie is complaining if we can go home now. Nessie was giving Alice the puppy dog eye and Alice said " oh fine! We can go home I can't resist those puppy dog eyes." Nessie and I sigh in relief and walked back to the car. Alice opened the trunk and we put our bags inside. We went inside and buckle up our seatbelts. My phone rang and it was dad. I answer it and said;

D: Dad, M: Me

M: hello?
D: Vanessa come home there's someone waiting for you
M: okay dad were coming
D: okay sweetheart be careful
M: bye dad
D: bye sweetie love you
M: love you too bye

Vaռɛssa's POV

  We both hung up and Alice said " what did Carlisle said?" I said " oh um its just someone waiting for me at home." She said " oh um okay." We arrived at home and I see Nessie sleeping peacefully. I got out of the car and open the door of the backseat. I took off Nessie's seatbelt and carry her inside the house. Alice closed the door behind, I went upstairs and laid Nessie down in my bed. I walked back downstairs and I see a guy around my age and a girl around 15 or 16. Dad said " Van we got to talked outside." I followed them outside and dad said " Van this is your brother Vincent and your sister Veronica." I said " I have siblings?" Vincent said " dad know about us but he never told you," I said " where were you guys for the past years?" Veronica said " we were in Italy with the Voltouri." I said " you were with Aro? How did you guys leave?" Vincent said " well we told Aro we don't want to be a part of their coven anymore so Aro said we can leave and that's when we came to visit you." I said " oh okay," Vincent said " so can you take us?" Dad said " of course we can come inside." We went inside and dad told the others while I showed Veronica's and Vincent's their new room. The packs are here so I said " guys come on I want you to met someone." We walked back downstairs and I see Paul and he sees me. His face lighten and smiled and I ran up to him and kissed him. Paul said " who are they babe?" I said " those are my siblings their names are Vincent and Veronica." The other packs introduced themselves and Veronica and Seth were staring at each other and so is Leah and Vincent. Seth imprinted on Veronica and Leah imprinted on Vincent. Paul said " no way?!" I said " Seth and Leah imprinted." Seth said " hi I'm Seth nice to met you," Veronica said " hi I'm Veronica or Vero nice to met you too." Leah said " hey I'm Leah," Vincent said " hey I'm Vincent or Vin." I said " aw true love," Nessie came and rub her eyes. When she sees Jacob she ran to Jacob and he catch her. Nessie said " I miss you Jakey!" Jake said " I miss you too Ness, how's your sleep?" She said " fine," I grab Paul's hand and we walked outside. Paul said " why did you bring me outside?" I said " I want to spend time with you silly!" He said " okay," we kissed and it was a make out session. I jump and now Paul was carrying me. I wrap my legs around his torso and we were still making out. Paul walked to the chair and he kissed my neck leaving a mark. The door opened and the voice said " oh my god! I'm so sorry!" We broke the make out and I see Rosalie staring at us shocked.

A/N: okay I hope you like this chapter!!! Love you guys lots!!! Thanks for 800+ reads!!! I will be more updating chapters!!! Please vote and comment!!! Love you guys!!! Bye