Chapter Four

Paul's POV

          " prove it to me if you do really love me," said Vanessa. The sentence keeps going through my head right now. Right now I'm on patrol and I was in my wolf form.

Dude do you know what Vanessa means? - Paul

She means if you do love her then you have to prove it to her. - Embry

What do I have to do? - Paul

Well go take her out on a date. - Leah

Where am I supposed to take her? - Paul

You can set up the date at the beach we can help. - Jake

Cool idea but someone have to bring her to the beach. - Paul

Seth and I will bring her. - Leah

Tomorrow night. - Paul

Paul's POV

     The date is set, tomorrow evening Leah and Seth will get Vanessa and bring her to me at the beach where everything will be set up. I went behind a tree and transform back to my human form. I put on my boxer and cut off shorts without a t-shirt. I walked back to Emily's place to go eat along with the other packs. Once I arrived, I barge inside and went to the kitchen. Emily said " so your planning to asks Vanessa another chance," I said " yeah," Emily said " great I'll cook the food," I said " not that's too much." Sam said " hey were your family, families help each other," I said " okay but tomorrow it will just be me and Vanessa no one else." Leah said " what time do we pick her up," I said " around 4." I went to sit down next to Jake and start eating. Jake said " good luck with her," I rolled my eyes and said " thanks Jake." The rest of the night is the packs(except Seth and Leah) and I just watched a football game well except Emily because she went to bed and Leah went home with Seth.

Vanessa's POV
      My phone started ringing and I didn't dare to look who called me, I just answered the phone. I said " hello," the voice was from Leah, " hey bestie what are you doing tomorrow around 4," I said " nothing," she said " great were going to the beach," before I started to talk she hung up. I sigh and turn my phone off, I went to my bathroom and turn on the shower. Once it was warm, I unstripped my clothes off and hopped inside the shower. I did my routines and turn the shower off and wrap my baby blue towel around my body. I got out of the shower and walked to my closet, I put on my undergarments and put on booty shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I brushed my hair and decided to braid it. After that, I went back to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back to my room and went to turn the tv on and snuggle into my bed. I decided to watch Netflix and I picked a movie which was The Starving Games. I turn my lights off and my lamp and charge my phone. I grab my teddy bear and hug Feather (my teddy bear's name yes I name him). I decided it was time to go to sleep, I grab the remote from my bed side table and press the off button and the tv was now off. I laid back down in my bed and went to a deep sleep.

~ Next Morning ~

Vanessa's POV
         I woke up by Alice screaming my name. I open my eyes and see Alice, Rose, and Nessie grinning like an idiot. I said " May I help you?" Alice said " so your going to the beach," I said " yeah later," Rose said " can we dress you up," I sigh and said " fine but not too fancy I'm just going to the beach," Nessie said " or are you?" I raised my left eyebrow and said " what do you mean," Nessie said " nothing come on let's go play?" I said " fine let me changed," the girls went out of my room and I groaned and went back to my bed. I finally got out and went to my closet and changed into black ripped skinny jeans, light gray muscle tee that says 'Nirvana,' black bandeau, and my Brown combat boots. I didn't do anything to my hair since I braid it last night, I redo it again though. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and just add some lip balm. I went to grab my phone and walked downstairs. Mom said " come eat breakfast," I went to the kitchen and mom handed me a plate of pancakes that has smiling face that was made with whip cream, bacon, and scramble eggs. I thank her and went to sit down at the stool and put down the plate into the counter. I started eating and mom came and give me a glass of Strawberry Banana smoothie, once again I thank her. She smiled and left. Bella came and said " good morning how's your sleep," I said " it's fine." I finished eating and I drink my smoothie and went to put the dishes into the dishwasher. I pressed the on button and went to the living room where Nessie is coloring in her color book. I went to go sit down in the couch and just turn the TV on.

~ Before 4 ~

Vanessa's POV

    " c'mon Van time to dress you up!" Alice said squealing like a little girl. I said " fine," she drag me to my room and into my closet. I was sitting down in my chair that was tuck in my vanity. Alice was picking my outfit until she grab it and was holding it. She handed it to me and I went to my bathroom, it was floral printed skater dress. I wore a black two piece bikini under the dress and I also put on shorts under. I went back to Alice and she handed me brown gladiator sandals. She told me to sit down in my chair and she did my makeup which was just waterproof mascara and lip gloss. After that she did my hair which she curled it with the straightener and then she did a waterfall braid. Alice was now done and my phone rang, I answered it and Leah said " were here." I thank Alice and I walked downstairs with my phone and outside and see Leah and Seth in one of Jake's truck. Leah was driving and I went inside. Leah drove to the beach and once we arrived the beach. Seth and Leah drove and I was now alone. I walked to the beach until there was a beautiful table and it was decorated (picture on the side). Paul came and I groaned and I said " what do you want Paul," he said " please just hear me out." I said " fine," he said " look Vanessa I really like you and I'm sorry I kissed you and I set this table for us, Leah and Seth came to bring you here so we can go on a date." I said " so you did this for me?" He said " yeah and I was wondering if you want to go out with me right here and right now," I smiled and said " I would love to." We both sat down in the chair and Emily came with a plate of her famous food. She left and told us to have fun, Paul and I were just talking and getting to know each other. He was a hotheaded but once you get to know him more his nice and caring. We finished eating and Paul said " let's go into the water," I said " okay," I took off my dress and my shorts and my sandal and Paul grab my hand and we both ran to the water.

A/N: Sorry if I didn't update more chapters! I hope you like this chapter! In my other stories I would update more chapters! Hope you all like it! Love you guys lots!!!