Chapter Six

A/N: I put the song A Thousand Years because its my favorite song and I listen to it everyday. I also like it when glee sings it. Carry on and read. Love you guys!!!

Paʊʟ's POV

I watched at Vanessa walking to the two girls that were talking about us. Vanessa poured her milkshake into the first girl who spoked and the second girl said " Shelby!" Vanessa looked at the second girl and smashed her cake into her face. Vanessa said " if you don't know any better Sam's friends are really nice, you guys are an idiot you only care about yourselves what to wear and put a ton of makeup in your pathetic face! And by the way if you say bad thing about them again I will slap your pathetic ugly face!" The girls gulped and nodded their heads. They stand up and left, they ran through the door. Vanessa came back and sat down next to me. I said " wow you do really care about us?" She said " of course your my boyfriend now and the packs are like my second family." I kissed her cheeks and she also kissed my cheeks.

* Next Morning *

Vaռɛssa's POV
  I tried to remember what happened yesterday. Nessie and I went to the local diner and the packs came and there was two girls talking bad about the packs so I pour milkshake in one of those girl whose name Shelby and then I smashed my chocolate cake to Shelby's friend's face. I rub my eyes and walked to the bathroom. I turn the water in my sink and washed my face. I turn it off and wipe my face with my baby blue towel. I walked to my closet and changed into tie dye crop top and in front you have to tie it, dark green high waisted shorts that has four buttons, black low tops converse. I took off my braid and it was wavy/curly. I put on some lotion and perfume and then changed my phone case into a daisy phone case. I walked downstairs with my phone and I got a text from Paul yay.

M: Me, P: Paul

P: hey babe
M: hey Paul
P: wyd
M: going to eat breakfast
P: oh sorry I can't hang out with you today I have to do patrols
M: oh its okay but maybe tomorrow
P: sure I got to go ily baby ❤❤
M: I love you too ❤❤❤

Vaռɛssa's POV

Mom handed me a plate of bacon, scramble eggs, and hash brown. I thank her and sat down in the dining room. Nessie joined me with her plate. She sat down next to me and she said " I'm going to hang out with Jakey!" I chuckled and I said " does your parents know about this?" (A/N: so remember in the last chapter or the other last chapter that Bella and Edward were going to Brazil but their flight got canceled so instead of Brazil they went to Alaska.) Nessie said " yes mom said yes but dad his not happy," I said " the fact that Jake was your mom's lover last time." We both laughed and mom came and handed us a cup of Apple juice, she said " girls eat your breakfast." Nessie and I said " okay ma'am." Mom left and we started eating our food. We finished and Nessie and I put the dishes into the sink and Alice came and said " let's go shopping!" Nessie said " but I was supposed to hang out with Jake." Alice said " Jake can't come he has to do patrols," Nessie said " fine we can go shopping what about you aunt Vanessa?" I sigh and said " well since Paul is patrolling then yes let's go shopping." Alice said " let's go," I said " I have to ge-," Alice cut me off and said " don't worry let's go." She grab our hands and drag us to the car.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter!!! Anyway did you guys read my 20 facts about me. If you did I was stupid to self harm so I hope you don't do it also. Thank you guys for 800+ reads!!! You guys are the best!!! Love you guys lots!!!