-Chap:2

I woke up with a bad headache.

"Uff. It's feels like my head is going to explode." I groaned as i sat in my bed, head resting in my hands.

I sat there for a while in a crouch position holding my head as events from the previous night made there way into my mind. I was a drunken mess, i remember calling Jasmine. I cringed at the memories of the past night. She was there to pick me as i kept laying on the bar floor. Some people were filming me, few people with their shoes lightly hitting me as they passed and others didn't paid attention to me. Which i was grateful for.

My head was throbbing badly, eyes scrunching as sharp sun rays hit my eyes, intensifying the headache.

"Ah Shit!." I cried out in pain, covering my eyes with my hand.  Making me go blind for a second there.

I am never going to drink alcohol. I mean not too much.

A knock on my door break me out of my self misery.

"Come in." Saying, i removed the covers over me and stood up.

But as soon as i was on my feet, the world in front of me started moving.

"Woah Woah. Easy." Jasmine's voice rang in my ear as her soft hands held mine to save me falling on my face and break my precious teeth.

Dramatic much. Right?

"I am fine." Said , chuckling.

Oh damn, even laughing made my head ache.

"Go shower first, i will bring the medicine and your breakfast. Okay?" She said softly in the end, caressing my head in a loving way.

I looked up at her soft features and nodded my head with a smile on my own.

Groaning, i walked inside the bathroom to take the shower. Today i prefer not to bother my maids, did my things on my own. After gagging and spilling all the contents from yesterday's night, i was finally feeling better. Changing into warm clothes, i walked out of my walk in closet and felt my insides warm just smelling the aurora of the strong coffee.

Jasmine, Harper and Karla stood beside the table, chatting among them.
Upon my arrival, they all greeted me and made me sit on the coffee table which was on the corner of my room.

They sat along with me, i was quiet as i ate and listened to them. It was our usual routine, they sat with me while i did my breakfast. They were not treated like trash here. We considered them the part of our family.

"So how are you feeling about the date?" Harper asked, with a curious look in her eyes.

I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"What? Date?" As words left my mouth, my now slow brain started working again.

A few days back, Kian had made some plans for us to get to know each other before our marriage. I don't know why i agreed, may be for the sake of my parents or deep down in my heart i was expecting may be he was a nice person from within. Which didn't seem possible for now.

"Your date with Kian. You forgot!" Karla said, eye wide in surprise and a smirk playing on her lips.

They all knew about us and that i don't like Kian. They find it fun and poke me here and there.

"Of course. My brain doesn't like to retain shit information." I said, with a wink. To which they all laughed at me, shaking their heads.

"So?" Harper asked, intertwining her fingers in front of her on the table.