-Chap:1

My phone chimed with messages which woke me up. I was an extremely light-sleeper, even a whisper can wake me up.

Yeah, that pretty much sucks.

Picking up my phone, i went through my daily routine. Checking instagram, twitter and replying to memes send by my friends. I heard soft and light knocking on my door, throwing the covers away, i sat up in my bed.

"Come......in" i yawned in between and rubbed my eyes to remove sleep from them. Which kind of led me to go blind for a second. Blinking rapidly, my vision cleared and looked up to find my usual four maids waiting for me.

Karla, Jasmine, Henley, Harper

Smiling at them, i walked towards my washroom with them following them.

Karla filled up the bath tub with water and added Lavender bath bomb in water. Neatly folded towels hanged on the wall beside the tub. Mini aromatic candles placed on sides of my tub, my daily skin care routine products. Sweet and soft aroma filled the washroom. Removing my clothes i entered the tub, warm water touched my skin, which made me smile. After picking up a song, i rested my back against the slightly cold tub, Jasmine came to sit on the right of tub, Henley on my left. Placing my hands in their hand, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the warm water touching every part of me.

Jasmine's soft chubby hands oiling, massaging my hand. Henley's a bit rough hand doing the same thing.
While Karla and Herper did the same to my feet. I felt like sleeping again, i hummed along the song which was blasting through the speakers.

After my massage, Karla washed my long brown hair while the rest stood holding my dresses to wear to university today.

"What about this one?." Henley said, showing me a white knitted wool shirt with dark blue jeans and coffee colored check coat.

Jasmine held, wood color coat with cedar colored shirt and peanut colored jeans.

I bit my lip in deep thought.

Harper held an maroon t-shirt with black skirt and coffee colored long coat.

I like the last outfit.

"I will wear this today." I said, pointing my finger at Harper.

They nodded their heads and walked out of the washroom. Karla was done with my hair so she left the room to let me take a bath.

After i was done, i grabbed the bath robe and put in on me and walked out of the room.

Jasmine quickly passed another towel for mt hair. Thanking her, i dried my wet hair.

Taking a seat in front of the dressing table, they started doing their work. One applied my nail polish, other dried my hair.

"What do you want for breakfast today?." Jasmine asked

"I am carving bacon with honey and a cup of hot coffee." She nodded her head and left the room to make my breakfast.

My nails were done and so were my hair dried and perfectly braided into a french braid.

Thanking them, i started to get ready.

"Nude lipstick." I told Henley as she picked it out of my lipstick drawer.

"Black short tube thick shoes." Harper went to grab those from my shoe room.

After i was done with my makeup, i changed my clothes and walked out to find my breakfast on my table. Henley pushed back my royal blue curtains to the side, let sun rays come into my room. I love looking out of my window and warm rays hitting my skin made me feel at home.