-Chap:4

I was going through the biggest crises of my life - choosing clothes from the girl who resembles me. Her choice of clothing was awful - loose baggy shirts with skull printed on them. I couldn't find any decent clothes. Banging my head against the wooden door of the wardrobe, sighing in self-pity. I finally chose a shirt which was less baggy and decent. It was a blue half sleeves shirt with white strips on them and a white bow at the corner of the neckline. Surprisingly, her clothes fit me perfectly.

Thank goodness for a good habit of mine- which was keeping enough cash for me to use in an emergency. I bought a few bed sheets, towels, and a few moisturising lotions for my body. My hands were itching to buy so much stuff i needed in the room, but i controlled myself for now.

Running my hand through the wet locks of my hair, i walked down into the kitchen. To find my doppelganger mom making breakfast and my siblings huddled around the kitchen.

"Hey dear. Your breakfast is ready." Mom said softly with a smile on her face. Her eye was getting an angry shade of purple from the bruise. I winced at the sight and walked towards her.

I grabbed her chin and inspected the wound. It was healing, and not much damage was done.

"What is it?" She asked, confused.

I shook my head and gave her a kind smile.

I sat beside the boy who happens to be my brother. He just looked at me and went back to eat his food. I slowly ate my sandwich, which was shockingly good. I happily ate two of it. The boy looked at the empty plate and then back at me, nodding his head to himself.

He must be talking to himself about how i was not his sister. It was confusing to me as it was to him. I couldn't grasp the situation and how this could happen.

"Jakey, would you play with me?" The little girl who surprisingly looked like a twin of me.

So the boy's name was Jake. I smirked as i looked up at him as he rolled his eyes.

"No, Eleanor. I have to go to work. You can play with Esme." He said, giving me a smug look.

Eleanor looked at me with her big doe eyes, which were softening my heart slowly.

"Sorry baby Ele, I can't. i have to go to work too." I said, softly giving her a soft smile.

Eleanor looked at me with wide eyes as i finished my sentence. I frowned and looked towards Jake and found him sitting with his mouth gape open. I raised my eyebrows at him in question.

"Are you feeling okay,dear?" Mom asked, her voice held surprise.

"I am fine, Mom." I said, still confused.

"Come on, Esme, let's go." Jake said, standing up from the chair and walking towards the sink with a plate in his hands. I followed suit and washed my plate after him.

Picking up my jacket from the chair, I walked out of the home. Jack is hot on my heels.

"I thought i was hallucinating. But it's true you are not my sister." He said, voice laced with surprise and wonder.

"That's what i have been telling you since yesterday. Get it in your empty head. I am not your sister!" I said, rolling my eyes and making him look at me as i spoke to him.

Jake nodded his head with his mouth shut.

"But i can't understand how this can happen? My sister has disappeared into thin air, and you appeared out of nowhere. What the hell is even going on?" He said, running his fingers through his hairs in frustration.

"It's alright. I have been going through all the scenarios since yesterday, and i haven't gotten anywhere. But i will find it out and go back to home - my real home." I said, sighing . My heart felt heavy at the thought.