Hobbies

"I want to do something else than just have sex with you all the time." Todd said bluntly, it took Everette off guard for a moment but he listened.

"Like what?" Everette chuckled.

"A hobby, or go to the park or something, I feel like we are always having sex and staying inside. It's such a beautiful day, let's go for a drive!" He said.

"Fine, lets go to the movies how about that?"

"We can watch movies whenever, let's just get out of here." Todd said.

"Okay." Everette smiled, the walked out of the house and got into the car. "Where do you want to start?" Everette asked pulling out of the drive way.

"First let's go to a... Craft store! Then we can go get lunch, then go roller skating, and then we can go to the park and feed the ducks, then we can see where the day takes us from there." Todd said.

"You were planning this before we left huh?" Everette teased.

"Yeah." Todd blushed.

"That's so attractive." Everette said, and pecked Todd's cheek.

They made it to the craft store, there was an old woman with a basket of yarn. She also had other crafting thing in her basket. She was talking to the cashier. "I'm going to make a blanket for my husband, it is the only thing I can really do for him, he's in the hospital right now. I love him so much." Todd over heard her, and thought of when Everette was in the hospital. He couldn't do anything but pray from him to get better, maybe, he should make him a blanket.

He didn't know where to start though. Everette went and was looking at bird houses, while Todd went up to an employee.

"Excuse me, but can you tell me what materials I need to use to make a blanket?" He asked.

"Oh right this way," she allowed him to follow her. "Are you knitting, crocheting, or quilting?" She asked.

"Which ever is easiest?" Todd said questionably.

"Well, for me crocheting is easier than all of them. Pick out the yarn you want, you'll have to get a lot of it, here are the hooks, and a beginners guide. If you need anymore help. YouTube is a really good place." She said with a smile.

"Cool thanks." He smiled back at her. She walked away, and he was left with a small box of crochet hooks, a beginners guide to making blankets, and a whole selection of yarn.

He grabbed a light green and a light blue. He put them in a little cart that he found. Everette came around the corner with a bunch of things, mostly things that require building them. Like bird houses, and wooden animals that you would build and paint.

"Look what I found!" Everette said excitedly. "I haven't done any of these things since I was a kid!" Todd smiled. They stood at check out, and Everette grabbed Todds ass. Todd squeaked surprised as the tingling sensation of the bond of their being mates tingled inside him.

"That'll be 36.98" the teen at the register said. Everette gave him, his titanium card, and stared at Todd.

As they walked out, they packed the things in the trunk of the car, and went to get lunch. They bought some sandwiches, then went to the park it was nice. Everette wrapped an arm around Todds shoulder, as he ate his sandwich. Todd was watching kids play on the playground, and he thought of how cute they were.

Suddenly Everette saw a hot dog stand, after he finished his sandwich, he walked to the stand. Todd sat on the bench, then someone came over and sat down next to him taking Everette's spot, and wrapping his arm around Todds shoulders.

"Toddy, there are going to be some, changes, there are more packs moving into the area and Everette's old man can't hold them down no more. Since Everette broke away from the main pack, everyone else is too. No telling Everette. There are more and more pack alphas, and they'll do anything to make their pack bigger. There are rumors that packs have been taking the mates of other alphas and using them. Sexually, and as bait. I just thought you would like to know. I'm not sure if you would be a target. But. A heads up doesn't hurt. Good bye Todd." The man said. Todd couldn't see his face the hole time he wore a hood that covered himself very well. He left just as Everette came back.

Todd snuggled closer under Everette's arm, and smelling his scent. He loved Everette, and would do anything to stay with him. The way Everette protects Todd and the way he looks at him makes him feel something inside him that they are soul mates. He would do anything to keep it that way. Anything.