Damages undernieth

The flashing lights, singing the same song, but as the chorus sounds, and the words come out, another voice echoes out as well. A tall man, with red eyes, long pink hair that was in curls, big purple lips, pale as white skin, he wore heels that made him so tall, tattoos covered almost his entire body. Our voices made a beautiful harmony. He flipped his hair back, the beautiful drag queen smiled.

Backstage, he held my hand, he kissed my lips pushing me into his dressing room. He soon stopped kissing me, his purple lipstick all over his face and mine now. "Fraiser baby, I love you, let me have a taste." His teeth digging into my neck, the horrible sensation, burning pain screams.

Fraiser shot up out of bed, he was in his bedroom, with Jarred's arms wrapped around him, the redhead was sound asleep. He ruffled his hair slightly, seeing the freckles that decorated his face. He was so different from what he was used to, but he was so much better than what he was used to. He leaned down and kissed his cheek, Jarred woke up, his blue eyes staring into Fraisers.

"Why are you awake?" Jarred grumbled, he sat up to be next to Fraiser.

"No reason."

"Lies, I can smell lies, I'm a wolf. You can't hide anything from me." Jarred said sleepy, Fraiser closed his eyes, and rubbed his face.

"When I was human, full human. I had a band, most were already vampire, and the background singer was also our manager, he was also a vampire, we got gigs at vampire places, and I had to technically be a vampire, but it was my choice to become one. I didn't want to, I didn't want to live forever, or drink blood the rest of my life. The manager, liked me, our voices harmonized beautifully, he was also a drag queen, he was on the top of his game. We soon started to date, kind of, I was infatuated with him, he only saw me as dinner. His name was Trevor, and you could say it was like a school girl falling in love with a super star in the vampire world. He was my first, and he was the one who changed me half way. I wasn't the same after our last performance together. Adapting to being half vampire was harder than the stories make it.

"Since I wasn't fully one, drinking blood satisfied one side, but made me sick at the same time. Like someone who's lactose intolerant, but drinking milk to get what the needed. But on a whole new level. I went to witches, and anything that I thought would help me, they gave me a supplement that help so much, I still have to eat it to this day, it's the honey looking stuff I had you get when my friend came over remember?" Jarred nodded at the question. "I had a dream about that night that he half turned me, after he had a little taste, he left the very next morning, without a trace, or a word. He went 'missing' no one as popular as him ever would go 'missing' without a reason. I bet he just isn't dressing like a drag queen somewhere, and screwing more people over in another state." Fraiser explained to Jarred.

"You're the only person I have had a relationship with since then. If that's what you wanna call what we have, it's more like kidnapping, and you just haven't figured away to get away, so you're just going with it." Fraiser laughed, tears developing in his eyes. "God I'm such a sorry idiot."

"Do- don't call it that, Fraiser it's okay, I'm fine, I'm okay, this is odd, but yes our relationship is very odd, but if you haven't kidnapped me, I would have never known you so well." Jarred said trying to make light of the situation.

"What?" Fraiser asked.

"Well, I'm spending so much time with you, and I only had ever spent time with my brother, and I didn't really ever date either, my dad still supports my brother and I, even thought Jeremy has an accounting job, and I just work out most of the time. I never really knew how to love, I still don't. Really this is like the only relationship thing, that's sexual or something like that I've ever had." Jarred said. Fraiser looked at him with his missed colored eyes, and kissed Jarred on his lips.

"I guess it's better than being alone."
---------------------------------------------------

Todd sat in the living room, Saturday's were so easy to have. He loved being home, well, he loved it ever since Halloween. That night still keeps coming to his head, but he tries not to think about it. Everette threw the pills away that his lesbian doctor gave him, he didn't need them, he was all healed. But Todd was damaged, he didn't know what to think about it, how to act. He thought about just not talking about it, or anything, but it ate away at him. Todd was still mind boggled at the man at the park, who said stuff about other alphas taking another's mate. It was a huge no, no in the werewolf world.

Taking another wolfs mate is like an act of war. When a wolf finds their mates, there is no keeping them away from each other unless needed be. Trying to sodomize or make a slave of another wolfs mate will dig your own grave, not only would the wolf himself or herself come after you, but also the pack, probably a pack that just likes the fight, and maybe if you really outdone yourself the police, and humans too.

Todd tried not to think about someone taking him away from Everette, but he also couldn't shake what had happened no matter how much Everette tries to help him forget. He just wanted school to be over, and he wanted it to be summer again. The cold was rolling in, and his body was changing. He had become more athletic since this summer, and the change had happened, he could run faster longer, lift more, he not only saw that his muscles were bigger, but he could feel that he was stronger than what he used to be.

Everette stood with his ice blue eyes staring at Todd. He held a hand out for Todd to come with him, Todd stood up, he wasn't to Everette's shoulder like he used to be, he was taller now, his eye level was to Everette's lips. The lips that made him weak with every time they moved, or even smiled. He was so in love with Everette. There was no doubt that Everette felt the same.

"Come on, I need to show you something." Everette said. Todd's eyes followed Everette as he lead him upstairs, he thought they were going to go to the bedroom, but they went into the library instead. Todd was confused, he thought that they might make love, but Everette instead sat criss-cross apple sauce on the floor in front of Todd. "Sit in my lap." Everette said calmly. Todd did as he was told, slowly falling into Everette's lap, he thought he was crushing him, but he knew Everette could take it.

"Breath with me." Everette whispered into his ear. Their breathing became the same, it was calming, they did this in silence, they sat their breathing. Things were calm it had only felt like a moment a brief frame, but it wasn't long until the door bell rang, it rang and rang.

"We've been here for three hours." Everette told Todd, he soon got up, and went to the door. Todd was left in the library, three hours, it didn't feel like they were there very long.

Todd came down stairs Everette was handing the pizza delivery boy some money. He closed the door, setting the pizza on the table, Todd stood watching him, Everette pulled down two plates. Todd had so many questions.

"What did we do in the library?" Todd blurted after Everette had opened the box of pizza.

"It was a way for our wolfs to bond more, when we have sex our wolves bond, when he kiss, when we touch, when we breath together like we did in the library is a way to bond closer." Everette explained. "I want our bond to be as strong as possible, so that I can know where you are at all times, whenever. I have been a lot more territorial since Halloween, and I apologize, but it's just extra measures to make sure that you're safe." Everette confessed.

"I love you." Todd said. Everette smiled.

"I'm so in love with you it's insane."