Werecat

Jeremy sat typing at a computer when his phone starts to buzz, he looks down at it, it's a blocked number, he curiously examines it, then reluctantly picks up the phone.

"Hello?" Jeremy asked.

"Hey there, you look like a fun guy, meet me at the Chinese restaurant on 5th avenue, at six o'clock, I'll be seated at table 25, don't be late." It was a deep males voice that had told him to go, he hung up the phone. Jeremy wrote down everything that he had heard. He quickly called Jarred to see if he was free to come with him, but Jarred said he had other plans, Jarred had been gone since the reuniun and claims every time they talk that he is fine.

Jeremy called Philip, he was busy on an art project, and Luke wasn't up for it, no matter who he called they were busy, or they had other plan, or they were out of town, even the girl he met wasn't avable. Jeremy dreaded it, he got off at 5:40, he took his time getting to the restaurant, and he sat down at table 25. All by himself, he was about ten minuets early.

His heart raced with everyone who entered into the resturant, he seemed to think that the man wasn't coming when his watch was at 5:59, he started to move to get out of his seat, when someone caught his wrist, tingels shocked through his entire body.

"My, aren't we impaciet?" A man's voice said, Jeremy turned, and saw a man at least a head taller than him, and dark like a Spainyard, his eyes a bright amber, and lips large and pink. "Please, take a seat Jeremy." He said to him, Jeremy reluctantly took a seat still staring at the man, Jeremy thought he knew the man from somewhere, but he didn't know where he was from.

"Allow me to inturduce myself, my name is Blane, this is hard to say, but..... I'm your mate." Jeremy looked at him for a minuet. "I know it's crazy, but I just moved into the cando next to yours and I just can't get you out of my mind, I had to meet you, and getting your number from the old lady down the hall was really easy." He said, Jeremy blinked a couple times, he was thinking whether to run, or to call Jarred (his twin brother) or to call the athorities.

"Blane, this is not how you make a first date," Jeremy said bluntly "you did this all wrong, the way to start to approch a mate, is to talk to them in the hall, or ask them over to the house for dinner, not call them randomly when they have no idea who you are, and say meet you at a resturant. I thought I was going to die or something." Jeremy said his heart fluttering, he didn't really stop and relax at all, he felt like he was still going to get hurt.

"I apologize, I am not used to these customs, I only leaned how to use a phone only weeks ago, I lived in the Amozon for most of the eintirety of my life, living as a werecat, I had gotten curious about other people out of my vilage, and Dr. Stacey, and her husband took me home for reseach because I had extreamly good healing abilities they said." Blane said shyly.

"You know how to pay for things, and to get around places right?" Jeremy asked concered at how he had gotten to the resturant.

"Yes of course I run, and walk around the city, it is very different from the jungel, but I have learned a lot in a few months I have lived here." Blane said, Jeremy studied his face, he looked like a underwear model, or a stripper. His eyes, looked totally normal, but they were amber, the way his face was framed was just perfect, and how his muscles rippeled thought the shirt that looked a bit small for him. Jeremy wasn't in the right mindset after he stared at Blane for a minuet.

"Jeremy, you're sent has slightly changed." Blane said, Jeremy swallowed, and was flushed with embarrasment.

"Would you look at the time, I should really be heading home." Jeremy said getting up and walking out to his car, Blane followed him to the car and got into the front seat next to him. "What are you doing?"

"We are going to the same place, you can just get me there."

"You are very well educated for living in the jungle all your life."

"Dr. Stacey says I am a fast learner, Stacey says that if I find someone I like and they like me back I could go live with them, Stacey says it is dangeruous for me to go back to the jungle." Blane says.

"Does Stacey know you are a Werecat?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh she is, I changed infront of her when we first met, her husband almost shot me dead. There is weird air between us still." Blane said, he was like a child.

When they go to the condos, Jeremy took Blane to his condo, Dr. Stacey answered the door, she wrapped her arms around Blane like a mother would. "Where have you been, we were all worried sick!" She said.

"I was with Jeremy." Blane said in a whining tone, like a teenager would do. She looked over and smiled at Jeremy.

"It's nice to meet, you I'm Dr. Stacey, but you can call me Stacey, Blane doesn'thave many friends." She said.

"Well consider me one of them." Jeremy said with a smile.

"Good, well, this is really bad of me to ask, especcailly on short notice, but if you're free tomorrow, is it okay if Blane comes over and you watch him for a few weeks, my husband and I are going to Washington to help with the Ebola crisis, we don't want to take Blane with us, is that okay?" She asked, Blanes face light up and looked at Jeremy with thoese big sad looking amber eyes.

"I'll totally have him over." Jeremy told her.

"Great, I'll drop him off in the morning, you have no idea how much helkp you're being right now Jeremy thank you." She hugged Jeremy her long brown hair reached mid way down her back, and her big sparkiling brown eyes showed great signs of happiness, and stress. Jeremy said good bye, and went to his apartment to clean, and get ready for Blane, he could have Jarreds room while he stayed here.

He went to Jarreds room, and forgot how dirty it was, Jeremy hurridly cleaned the room, started a load of laundry, and everything was ready for Blane tomorrow. By the time Jeremy was done, he only hand enough power to undress, and pass out on his bed.

In the morning the door bell rang, and Jeremy only hand enough time to put on a pair of sweat pants, he opened it with a smile on his face, when he almost got tackled by Blane.They managed to stay standing.

" Here is a bag of Blanes things, and a list of his curriculium, here is his laptop to do his school work, and I guess you're all set." Jeremy nodded.

"Thank you again Jeremy!" Dr. Stacey said as she hugged and left Jeremy and kissed Blane on the cheek good bye.

Jeremy and Blane were then left alone together.