All healed

Warning. May have a scene too harsh and hurtful for some people. Please bare with me.

---------------------------------

Earlier Halloween day""""

Todd had three friends over, all girls, and all wearing really slutty clothing. One was dressed as Cinderella, one as a bunny, and one as little red riding hood. Todd wore a wolf costume that didn't make him look scary but so fucking hot that Everette wanted to grab him and kiss him. The girls had did his make up making him look so fucking cute. Everette bit his bottom lip and watched them take selfies and giggle.

"I'm the big bad wolf ladies." Todd said wiggling his butt, the tights he wore were so hot, and a little black tail dangles from a safety pin on them, he wore fake black ears, and little fuzzy gloves that made it look like he had paws. He giggled as the girls laughed.

"Ah! Don't hurt me big bad wolf!" Little red riding hood squealed, and stepped away from him.

"Do whatever you want to miss. Bunny!" The girl in the white rabbit costume said winkin at him. His face flushed red and he looked at Everette with big Bambi pleading eyes.

"Todd, I want you home at 11:00, not a minuet later." Everette said breaking through their conversation.

Todd nodded as they all walked out. They all giggled. "Todd is he like your dad?" Jenny the girl in the Cinderella costume asked.

"N-no." Todd said shyly.

"Well he's fucking hot! I wouldn't mind him fucking me into a wall!" Bethany the girl in the bunny costume chimed in. Todd shrugged, he was used to Bethany's sexual comments, but Todd wanted to say that getting fucked into the bed by Everette was better. But he kept his mouth shut.

"So if he's not your dad who is he?" Jenny asked.

"He was a family friend... That I moved in with..." Todd said, hopefully they would buy it, they being humans and all not understanding the alpha, omega, and mate thing at all.

"Oh, so dose he have a girlfriend?" Heather asked, the girl in the red riding hood costume.

"No, he has a boyfriend." Todd said.

"OMG REALLY!???" Bethany squealed. "THAT IS SO HOT!!! Gay guys are so hot! Like two dicks?!" Bethany squealed.

"Bethany cool down, don't go all anime on us now." Jenny said. Jenny was sorta like the mother figure of the group, she was carrying and way more understanding than anyone Todd had ever known. She had big curly blond hair and deep set brown eyes.

"Yaoi is her life Jenny, of course she's going to flip out." Heather said. She was the quiet brunette with big green eyes that were always distant and thoughtful.

"OMFG sex!" Bethany was the loud outgoing sexual one of the group. They went to the first house and the guy who answers the door was obviously getting a boner. Through the night they joked and got a lot of candy, Bethany left first going home, then Heather went home.

Jenny and Todd were walking by themselves when Jenny started to ask questions. "So, Todd, do you like anyone?" She asked.

"No."

"You hang out with groups of girls who fucking adore you, and a couple guys that I know want to grab your ass all the time, you're hotter than fuck, and you tell me you don't have an interest in anyone?"

"I-I have someone." Todd stuttered.

"Who?"

"You have to promise not to tell, no one is allowed to know not even heather or Bethany, especially not Bethany." Todd said.