What to love?

YASSS I'm so excited!!! Everything, is just heating up ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Todd, please get me a book from the library?" Everette asked, Todd nodded and happily jumped up and ran up the stairs going to get a book from the library. Todd stopped at the bookshelves, he didn't know which one Everette wanted so he grabbed a random black book, and brought it down stairs for him. Everette was suprised at the book Todd had brought him, and blushed when he looked at it.

"Did you read the binding?" Everette asked, Todd looked up from his homework and blushed as he read the title of the book on the binding. How to have sex, was the title of the book, Todd bit his lip and sighed.

"Let me grab you another book." Todd ran back upstairs, and found another book that was pink, he read the title and put it back blushing harder, he knew Everette liked woman, but he was thinking that the magaziens and playboys would be gone by now. Todd grabbed a book that was called red as blood, it was a seires of short stories. Todd brought it to Everette but Everette was flipping through the pages of the black book.

Pictures, and diagrams were shown on the page and Todd blushed in embarrasment, he dropped the other book in Everette's lap, Everette caught his arm and pulled Todd closer to his face, and kissed his lips.

"Everette!" Todd gasped.

"What?"

"You're ingured!"

"So I can't kiss you?" Everette asked, Todd blushed harder, his ears turning red, he bit his lip and looked down at the carpet.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore than you are." Todd said, Everette smiled, and touced Todds hand.

"Kissing me isn't going to hurt me, babe, if anything it makes me feel better." Everette said to Todd, he smoothed his thumb across Todds knuckles. Todd sighed, and started for the black book, but Everette moved it before Todd could grab it. "I want to read it, my book." Everette said, Todd sighed again, and went back to his homework.

It was quiet for a few minuets until Everette spoke up again. "Todd, I need to pee." Everette said, his big blue eyes pleading, and face pouting. Todd smiled at him, and pushed him to the bathroom. Helping Everette to his feet, only having one good arm, he clung to Todd to keep balance. Everette couldn't unzip or aim without help from Todd.

Todd unzipped his pants, and helped aim for the toilet, it was an awkward silence as he unrinated in the toilet. When he was finished Todd flushed the toilet, and helpe Everette situate himself, the hope back into his wheelchair, and take him back to the living room.

After watching a few hours of TV, Todd touched Everettes toes. Everette didn't seem to notice, Todd wiggled Everetts big toe that poked out of his cast thinking that Everette would feel it but he didn't notice that either. Todd ran his hand up Everettes cast, all the way up his thigh, he kept going beyond the cast, and touched Everetttes chest.

"I love you." Everette said staring into Todds big brown eyes, Todd blushed, and looked away slightly. Everette grabbed Todds face gently making his eyes look into his again, "I love you Toddinsky." Everetter rpeated himself.

Todd started to cry, Everette was stunned and his heart broke at the sight of Todd crying. What was wrong, was it somthing he said? Was he too forcefull? Was he scared to love Everette?

"I was so worried about you, I was scared that you were in the hospital, I was scarred that the nurses would flirt with you, I was afraid that you would like girls again, I was worried that you wouldn't remember me, I was afraid that you didn't love me." Todd said, tears streaking his face, every word struk Everettes heart so badly he felt like he was bleeding out.

"Todd, no female can ever compare to you, we are mates, you are far more speacile to me than I care about myself. I will never forget you, and even if I did my feelings would never change for you, I love you, my wolf, and my heart know it, Todd I love you more than I love anything in this entire world, I could have nothing live on the streets, as long as you're under my arm, I will be happy, I could never know true happiness until I held you for the first time," Everette looked Todd dead in the eyes. "I love you and not even a accedent at work or hospital nurses can ever change my love for you."

Stray tears glidded down his cheek, Everette pulled Todd upon him, and wipped the tears away. "Say it." Everette comanded.

"I love you." Todd whispered.

Everette kissed Todd harshly, and passionately. "Don't you forget that. I will always love you." Everette said again, and kissed Todd again with more feeling, and emotion, their bond growning stronger, and their hearts exploding as Todd crurrled up on Everettes chest, and they cuddled.