Guests. And cookies.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Frasier asked.

"I killed Juan."

Frasier pulled him into the apartment, Frasier locked the door behind him, he left Tyler in the living room as he went into the bedroom where Jarred was still chained. He sighed and unlocked Jarred's hands.

"We have company." Frasier said grabbing some clothes.

"Who's here?" Jarred asked rubbing his wrists.

"Tyler." Frasier said stalking out of the room, Jarred moved then remembered his boner, he looked down at his basketball shorts and his face was red with embarressment. Jarred rummaged in the closet he found a really big sweat shirt, he pulled it on and it covered his boner, he smirked and then walked out into the living room. It was the first real time he had been in the home part of the apartment. Every thing was light up and looked like a modern apartment.

Tyler stared at Jarred, and looked at Frasier with a concerned look, Frasier looked at Jarred, the looked down. Then lifted his head and smiled back at him.

"Can you go to the kitchen and get some of the yellow honey looking stuff from the fridge?" Frasier asked. Jarred nodded, and felt the room.

"So I guess he hasn't been told about Trevor, or the last band right?" Tyler asked, his electric blue hair had some blood in it.

"I'm not ready to tell him, he doesn't need to know." Frasier said. "I have told him a bit, but not everything. I don't want to tell him everything, it will take too long to explain."

"I understand."

"So why did you kill Juan?" Frasier asked.

"He found my lyric journal and brought up Jasmine, and my other partners, then he was asking why I hadn't made a song about him, by then I was starved, and he was just in my face, screaming in Spanish and telling me all these awful things, screaming and yelling me that I was nothing, and I was easy to kill. Then I snapped and told him he was easy to kill, so, I killed him. Henry is cleaning up the body right now." Tyler said, he ran his hand through his hair. "He didn't even taste that good."

"H-here's the thing." Jarred said, he was shy around Tyler, even though Jarred was taller than Fraiser and was about as tall at Tyler. But he was still intimidated by them.

"Thank you. Go change that sweat shirt, I'll be in the bedroom in a minuet." Frasier told Jarred, he left the room again. Frasier flipped the lid up, and squirted the honey substance into his mouth, then handed it to Tyler.

"Have as much as you want, the blankets are in the hall closet, and there is a spare bedroom if you don't want to sleep on the couch, the netflix password is on the remote." Frasier said.

"Don't watch too much porn." Frasier joked, Tyler patted Fraisers head, and hugged him.

"Thanks bro." Tyler said, Frasier left to the bedroom.

Frasier walked in on Jarred on the bed with his basketball shorts and underwear around his ankles his torso bare, and his hands rubbing his throbbing dick. Frasier shut the door and locked it, taking off his shirt so fast, and jumping on the bed with such a quickness that Jarred didn't know what happened until Fraiser was French kissing him, and wrapped his hands and round Jarred's dick.

"Frasier." Jarred moaned. Frasier smirked and ran his fingers through Jarred's red hair. Jarred moaned again. When Frasier thumbed the head of his dick, Jarred became breathless he held onto his shoulders.

"Damn you're so hot." Frasier moaned in Jarred's ear.

Frasier took off his pants, and underwear, his dick throbbed. Jarred saw that he had two tattoos on his hips they were swirls and stars. It looked majestic, Frasier smirked. "Ahh, you're so hot." Frasier straddled Jarred's hips, and put his dick close to his entrance but didn't put it inside. Jarred moaned as Frasier bit his neck and rubbed his nipples.

After a minuet of the hot closeness, Jarred was getting sick of Frasier teasing him, and grabbed his hips, entering into Fasier. Fasier moaned, he gripped Jarred's shoulders this time, moaning louder, almost screaming it felt so good, he hadn't even taken Jarred to the hilt yet, and he felt like he was going to cum.

"Jarred. You're you're so b-Bigg!" Frasiers legs started to shake, and his whole body shook, he hadn't even go in all the way, Frasier came all over Jarred's chest, his breath heaving, and he shivered. "Haaaa, you're so big." Frasier moaned, his face was red and his eyes watered from the heat of the room, drool dripped from the corner of his lips, and sweat dripped down his chest.

"More! More!" He yelled, pushing down on Jarred's dick, Jarred thrusted up and Frasier rocked with him. Jarred moved quickly and Frasier was now on his back, with his legs propped on Jarred's shoulders. Jarred's eyes burned Amber, his wolf was going crazy at the sight of his horny vampire lover.

Frasier looked at Jarred from his position, Jarred slammed the rest of his dick into Frasiers arse. Frasiers sight went away he could only see black and stars, he came again, and moaned louder. Jarred bit Frasiers neck, and went in and out of Frasier. He was breathless, and he could barely feel his legs all Frasier could do now was moan Jarred's name, and tilt his head back, as spirts of cum go all over Jarred's chest.

"You can barely control yourself," Jarred's voice was deep and sexual, he pulled out then rolled Frasier over, his ass in the air, and his breath racing. Jarred positioned himself and rocked into his ass over and over making Frasier moan more, then Jarred came inside his hot ass, then pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to Frasier.

Frasiers green and Amber eyes stared at Jarred with a lustful passion. Jarred smiled, and kissed Frasier. They laughed and then fell asleep together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TOODDD!" Everette complained from the other room.

"What?" Todd asked coming into the living room where Everette sat in his wheelchair.

"You look cute in pink." Everette teased, Todd was wearing a pink apron because Everette's big blue apron was too big to wear while making cookies. The small pink one was the only one that fit.

"S-shut up!" Todd said, he went back into the kitchen and put in a batch of cookies setting the timer.

"I never had someone make food for me," Everette said from the other room, "I've made my foot ever since my parents died, my uncle never made anything, and his wife was too caught up in herself to think of food." Everette said. Todd leaned against the doorway, he had some flour on the pink apron, and his big brown eyes looked even more attacrtive.

"That's sad." Todd said his face a little gloom stricken.

"It is fine, it got me prepared for living alone." Everette said, Todd walked over to him and sat in the chair next to him.

"You're not alone anymore." Todd said touch his hand. Everette looked at Todd, and smiled, he grabbed his wrist and pulled Todd onto his lap.

"I know I have you," Everette said, as he had one arm holding Todds shoulders to Everette's chest, and his other hand went down towards Todds dick. Todd tried to get loose, but even with Everette's broken arm he was still a little stronger.

"Ugh, Everette!" Todd struggled to get out of his grasped. "You're doctor said we can't have rough sex!" Todd shouted.

"She didn't say anything about handjobs." Everette said nibbling on Todds ear.

"Everette!" Todd said defiantly.

"Are you refusing your alpha?" Everette said, Todd felt the alphas pull now, the feeling of submitting to him, and his mates aroma made him want to submit, defiance was inevitable.

"Ah, Everette, please." Todd sigh weakly, his body melted into Everette, and he had submitted, Everette didn't waist a moment, one hand going into Todds pants and playing with his balls. While he bit his neck gently. Todd started to thrust into Everette's hand after a minuet, Everette still keepin him on his lap with the broken arm, and jacking him off faster and faster.

Todd moaned, and came in Everette's hand, Everette kissed Todds lips and gave his dick another tug, and some more cum came out. The timer went off, Everette let go of Todd, and he slunk away to get the cookies out of the oven.