Twice as much

Tyler left, and Frasier and Jarred were all alone. Jarred strained himself against the chains, he wanted to touch Frasier, he licked his chapped lips, and starred hungerly at Frasier. Something about Jarred was different thought Fraiser. Jarred panted, and he whimpered louder.

"I guess you're in heat?" Frasier asked curiously. His hot breath on Jarred's cheeks. He looked intensely at Jarred, seeing the turned on face, his cheeks flushed, droll slowly dipping from his mouth, it turned Frasier on.

"It's, it's a full... moon." Jarred barely mustered through the hot mess he was. His dick leaking like a tap, the precum soaking the insides of his boxers.

Frasier raised a pierced eyebrow at Jarred. He smirked, kissing Jarred on the lips, they were already in a good position, Frasier wrapped his arms around Jarred's neck, and pushed his ass down into his groin, making it harder. Jarred was completely helpless, he was never like this before. The thickness of the air, his heart racing, he felt like his penis would explode.

"Awe how cute. You're so hot for me." Frasier said, he kissed Jarred his tounge lapping inside of Jarred's mouth, and tasting the hormones that his body produced. Frasier kissed down Jarred's collar bone, down his waist. He lifted Jarred's shirt up, and rubbed his nipple, he licked the right one, making Jarred moan, thrusting his hips into Frasier.

Jarred's nipples were hard and tender, Fasier was done playing with them for now. He licked the base of his happy trail, making Jarred quiver. He whimpered, and bit his lip. Frasier undid his pants, having Jarred's huge cock flop out of his jeans, it pulsed and leaked with anticipation of Frasiers next move.

Jarred watched as Frasier slowly wrapped his hand around Jarred's shaft, he pressed his thumb onto Jarred's tip, making his sputter a little. Frasier smirked at Jarred, and moved his lips around the head of his cock. Slowly he started to suck, and used his tongue. Swirling his tongue on the head of Jarred's erect cock.

He was flushed, and he gasped for air. Jarred gripped the bed sheets, how could someone be so sexy? He thought. He started to see stars, and his vision went in and out. He felt high, everything was blurred, he was light headed all the blood went to his dick. He breathed heavily, and moaned.

"Frasier!" He shouted clawing the sheets. Jarred came, the hot ropes of cum almost chocked Frasier. He sat up quickly, and coughed a bit.

"Damn." Frasier gasped. "Warning is nice too." Frasier smirked.

"S-sorry." Jarred muttered. Frasier smiled, and undressed, Jarred watched closely as his mate took off all of the articles of clothing. He watched hungry, and lustful.

"Aren't you just so excited?" Frasier teased, he got on top of Jarred. He kissed Jarred, and repositioned himself to take Jarred's dick.

He groaned as he pushed down, it was tight for Jarred, as Frasier's tight ass took his dick. He was breathless, in the thick air he couldn't breath right, it was a sticky sweaty hot mess.

It was only three more thrusts before they both came. They kept going though, wanting to reach another climax. Frasier moaned, and moved faster, wanting the friction, needing the friction.

They reached their second climax, then Frasier laid on the bed next to Jarred.

"That was so hot." Frasier said resting his head on Jarred's chest. They were sweaty and tired. They soon went to sleep.