[32; let's fix this]

Katsuki led you along by the hand, not uttering a single word. In a way, you were grateful for the silence. Though it was a tad unsettling, you knew it couldn't possibly compare to the chat that would ensue once he did open his mouth.

"So your solution to our problems is to run off with other guys, huh?"

Just moments later, he'd spoken up. You felt your stomach churn, and had the biting urge to flee from the scene. Of course, that wouldn't be an option this time around. You couldn't keep delaying things and fighting what needed to be dealt with.

"...I'm sorry," you mumbled guiltily. He hadn't even so much as glanced back over his shoulder to look at you. Even now, he was still holding your hand. "It was a mistake," you continued. "I wasn't...feeling my best. And I made a spur-of-the-moment decision, to come out here tonight."

Silence, again. You weren't entirely sure where exactly he was leading you towards. You weren't heading in the direction of the station. Perhaps he was just cantering along, idly, unsure himself as to where to even go. It was a common theme, you supposed. Both of you always seemed to be lost—literally and figuratively.

"We're taking a seat over there," Katsuki announced. You cocked your head to the side, spying a bench. You'd been right in assuming that you were about to have a long discussion then.

You nodded once, smoothing down your skirt and tucking it underneath before seating yourself just beside Katsuki. His fingers had finally pried themselves away from your own. You missed their warmth already.

You cleared your throat. "Um, if you don't mind me asking...how did you know where to find me?"

"Round-face texted me. Your friend."

Uraraka-chan...

"I don't even know how the hell she got my number in the first place," he muttered, "But I guess in this instance, it worked out. Imagine my surprise, hearing that you were already ready to throw me aside and trade me in for some other asshole."

There was bitterness in his tone; understandably so. What you'd done definitely didn't make you look good, and you weren't quite sure what Uraraka had told him, or how unflattering her words had been, but you were grateful nonetheless.

Katsuki was here now. You wanted him—not some generic playboy who you'd just met.

"Thank you for saving me," you mumbled quietly, casting your head down. "I know you're upset with me, but still...I appreciate it. I was really happy to see you, Katsuki-kun. I mean that."

He pressed his lips together, nodding solemnly. "Okay. So, try to walk me through this. Why, exactly, did you come out here in the first place? It wasn't to meet someone else?"

"N-no," you protested. "I was acting out of emotion, since I was upset with, well...how our last talk went. I needed some cheering up, and I thought it would do me some good to go out and meet new people. But I realized almost immediately that my heart wasn't into it. I wasn't interested in finding a guy, either; he sort of just kept coming onto me..."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes. "You ignored me at school."

"I-I know. But...so did you."

"Yeah. You're right about that."

He ran a hand through his blonde locks, sighing deeply. It was dark out, save for the street lamps that illuminated some areas in patches. You shivered a bit; Katsuki flinched from beside you. Before you could protest, he was already removing his coat and draping it over your shoulders.