[38; relationship]

"We had some failures for the practical exam, but irregardless, we're bringing everyone along to the forest lodge. Prepare to work extra hard."

Not too long ago, Aizawa had surprised the entire class with his announcement. Even though you weren't the party concerned, it came as a relief to know that all of your friends would be able to join you on your trip. Kirishima was practically crying tears of joy.

Now, after school—

"We've gotta go shopping tomorrow!" Mina exclaimed. "We need to pick out clothes and supplies for the camp!"

"Oh, yeah. Do you mind if I join you?" Jirou asked. "There's actually some stuff I wanna get as well."

"Of course, girl! Come with!"

Izuku lifted his hand sheepishly. "Is it okay if I tag along...?"

"Duh!"

"Ah—I wanna come, too!"

"Same, same!"

"Count me in, guys!"

Before long, about half the class was talking about their shopping plans, including Uraraka. Kirishima looked back at you and Katsuki with a grin.

"What about you, [Name]-chan, Bakugou? Coming?"

The blonde's reply was dry and succinct. "Hell no."

"Awe, dude. Why are you always like this?"

"Coz I have better things to do than fuck around with you losers," he muttered, "no shit." Kirishima let out a sigh at Katsuki's hardheadedness, but the latter was now staring you down with a wary gaze. "Are you going?" he asked, earning a few blinks in return.

"Oh," you frowned. "I'm not sure yet."

"Don't," he said simply. "Hang out with me instead."

You parted your lips to speak, but quickly pressed them shut. You'd obviously spent time with him outside of school before, but it was rare for him to be so forthcoming. Especially when he'd just said he wasn't interested in meeting up with the others.

"Hey, what's up with that??" Kirishima whined, mirroring your very thoughts. "You just said you didn't want to do anything that day!"

"I meant with you, asshole! Why the fuck wouldn't I wanna be with my girlfriend, instead?!"

Your cheeks flushed, and Kirishima stared back at him stupidly. He lifted his index finger and wagged it back and forth between you and Katsuki.

"You guys...are dating now? Really? Since when? I mean, I knew you were soulmates but—"

"Piss off," Katsuki growled, shoving the redhead aside. "I don't owe you any goddamn explanations. I'm hanging out with [Name]—my decision is final." He hooked his arm around your waist, ignoring your squeals of protest. Technically, other than a select few people, none of your classmates really knew you were in a relationship now. Most of them probably didn't even know that you were soulmates, to begin with.

"Man, you're so secretive," Kirishima huffed. Katsuki merely flipped him off as he pushed you along and led you to the door. You realized you hadn't actually agreed to your little meet-up, but he wanted to spend time with you, and that much made you happy.

You waded through the cluster of students gathered in the hallways, and tried to fight off the heavy blush on your cheeks. Katsuki's hand was still resting snugly atop your hip.

Babe <3: