Stop. Go away Pt.2 (Wilbur🎸)

A/N: part 2 is now up!
However it is quite bad (well worse then my usual writing)
Because I kinda slipped into littlespace while writing this.

⚠️TW: Mentions of self-harm and scars.⚠️

But, nonetheless Enjoy!

💕💖💕💖💕💖💖💖💕💖💕💖💕

                                                                   -K

___________________________________________________________________

Will nodded, and trudged up the dreaded stairs, making his way to Phil's room. However he wasnt in there. Instead he was in wilburs room, holding a small, Silver blade.

Wilbur stopped in his tracks, "D-Dad what are y-you doing in my room?" Will gulped, he knew he wasnt getting out of this one.

"Son, Before you start, I'm not mad at you. I never could be, your my Son. But I would like you to explain however, only if your comfortable."

Wilbur sighed, he wanted to tell Phil, See Will had been harming himself occasionally Due to the feeling that his Family didnt want him. but he was scared that he would still get mad, despite his father's kind and comforting words. On the other side, If he told Phil, he could be helpful as to helping Will with his mental health. So he just spilled.

"Dad I-I.... I can explain, but I'm just not too sure what to say. Yes I self-harm, but Its because.... Um." He hesitated to say why.

Phil shook his head softly, "Dont bother kiddo, Here come sit with me." He took a seat on the couch Will kept in his room, Wilbur followed and sat down next to him.

If Wilbur said he wasnt nervous, he would definitely be lying.

"Son, can.. can you show me?"

Wilbur's eyes widened, he started to fiddle with his sleeves. Trying not to wince at the slight pain his fresh cuts from last night were giving him.

"I.... I- U-Um." He let out a soft sigh and nodded sadly. Rolling up his sleeves, looking away at hearing his father's gasp. Fighting back tears, he held out his arms, feeling Phil grab his hands, yet still both of them,staying completely silent. Phil gently pulls His son into a hug, by now Phil was almost crying. Never in his life had he imagined seeing one of his kids, covered in scars that they had made themselves.

After some time of calming down, and Wilbur repeatedly apologizing only to be shut down by Phil and pulled into another hug. There was a loud noise, somewhere else in the house.

Wilbur and Phil made their way downstairs, only to find Techno on the kitchen floor, hyperventilating and Tommy nervous, and not sure what to do.

"Tommy what happened? What's going on with Techno?"
Phil immediately Questioned with a slight tone, making his way over to his eldest son, crouching infront of him. Silently whispering comforting words to him.

Tommy was able to clear his throat and speak after a few minutes, "He was, uh.. really worried about Wilbur because he said he had seen some..." The young blonde seemed to freeze right then and there. Like he suddenly remembered that he was also in the room.

Tommy turned his head to look at Wilbur, his face only portrayed pure shock.

"Wilbur, your arms..."

"..Shit."

___________________________________________________________________

Haha cry suckers. No Im joking dont actually cry please.
PLEASEEEE. But anyways, what do you thinks going to happen next hm? Hehehe

Hope you enjoyed without being sad about it!😅

Remember that you are loved!❤🧡💛💚💙💜

                                                                   -K