Can you keep a secret? (Technoblade🐷)

Ello! I'm back at it again. These charecters were randomly picked thanks to a online wheel.
So it will be odd because I've never written puffy before.
HOWEVER
It's an age regression Oneshot!
So if you dont like that, too bad.
Please dont leave any hate
Just simply dont read it!
I swear it's not that hard.
So now onto the basics cause I fell like I'm just rambling on and on. (Also fun fact: the original name for this chapter was, 'A Dull Blade'.

Little! Techno
Cg! Puffy

Techno's little
age range: 3-6

Plot: Puffy visits Techno, however finds somthing she didnt expect.

💖💕💙❤💚🧡💛💚❤🍨🍢🎂🥛🍞🍟🍎🌭

Enjoy!

                                                           -K

___________________________________________________________________

Puffy was making her way to a certain piglins house, just to hang out. She was bored and had nothing to do around the SMP so she decided to pay him a visit. Puffy walked up the steps of his house, raising her fist and knocking on his door.

"Hey, it's me Puffy!"

It was silent for a few moments before the door opened. Revealing a sleepy looking Techno.

"Heh? Oh, Hello Puffy. Did you need something? There was a slight slur to his words, but Puffy ignored that, for now atleast.

"Oh sorry! Did I wake you up? I didnt mean to I was just wondering if a could pay you a friendly visit."

As she said this her eyes looked behind him, In the main room there was a light blue blanket spread across the floor, infront of the currently lit fireplace, there was some crayons, a colouring book, and a stuffed minecraft pig. On the table beside it was a light pink pacifier and an empty sippy cup with little minecraft mobs on it.

She was confused to say the least, but he didnt mention it neither would she.

"Oh um, I'm kind of busy right now." Techno managed out, It was obviously a lie.

Puffy raised an eyebrow, "Oh okay, sorry to interrupt you." She turned to leave.

"W-Wait!" Techno sighed, he was about to admit his deepest secret to someone, not just someone, her. Puffy. He was nervous.

Puffy, confused, turned back around, "Yea? What's up?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

Puffy simply just nodded

Techno opened his door fully, his little (Haha get it? Little, no? Okay.) Setup fully in view. "Please, come inside and I'll explain."

Puffy shook her head slightly, Smiling as she walked in. "No need, I think I already know." as she closes the door behind her, Techno widens his eyes. (Ew why did i write it like that? Cringe lol.)

"W-Weally?" He slipping back into his headspace, and fast.

Puffy's heart practically melted right then and there, "Are you a little Techno?"

Techno nodded and rubbed his eyes, "Chu pway wif me?"

"Aw, of course I'll play with you buddy." Puffy couldnt stop smiling. She was immediately tugged to the blanket, Techno Sat next to her and handed her a stuffed duck from the couch.

"Dis is Ducky, he ish gonna be the king of da pretend kingdom oki?" He looked up at Puffy with wide, excited eyes.

"Okay and who is that?" She points towards the stuffed pig.

"Oh das pigeon! He lives N' da village!"

Puffy chuckled, and they played for about 20 minutes before Little Techno made his back over to his coloring book.

Puffy grabbed his pacifier off the table, holding it out infront of him, "Want your paci little one?

He nodded and opened his mouth, Puffy smiled and placed it in his mouth, ruffling his long, pink hair, causing him to giggle.

Puffy sat on the couch behind the little, watching him color occasionally giving him little compliments on his coloring.

She ended up reading a book, but only to be interrupted by The mentally younger climbing in her lap and poking her face.

She chuckled and set down the book beside her, grabbing the little to make sure he didnt fall.

"Hi little one. Did you need something?"

"Attention!" Techno stated before wrapping his arms around her neck, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

Puffy wrapped around his back, "Do you want a drink sunshine?"

"Yesh pwease, carry me!" He giggled out, wrapping his legs around her waist.

She smiled and stood up holding him on her hip, grabbing his sippy cup and making way to the kitchen. She placed him on the counter and opened the fridge, "What do you want to drink baby?"

"Uhmm, appie juice pease!" The pinkette giggled through his pacifier.

After about an hour Techno ended up in Puffy's lap, watching some cartoons.

Techno yawned, cuddling into Puffy's hold on him.

Puffy smiled, "Hey baby?"

Techno looked up sleepily with soft eyes, "yesh mommy?"

Puffy mentally aw'd, that was the first time Techno had called her that, she felt proud of herself that she had gained his trust enough to be his caregiver, "Can you keep a secret Sunshine?"

The little giggled and nodded.

Puffy held out her pinky finger, "Pinky promise?"

Techno smiled and hooked his pinky to his caregivers. "I Pinky pwomise!"

Puffy laughed slightly before leaning down and whispering into his ear, "I love you angel."

Techno let out a small gasp, leaning onto Puffy's chest, giving her a big hug, "Wuv you too mama!"

Puffy hugged him back, giving him a peck on the head and played with his hair as he fell asleep, soon she also fell asleep to the noise of cartoons and her little boy's snores.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed, I'm very proud of this chapter. Also sneak peak for the next one shot: my friend picked it, its gonna be Dream, so be ready!

Remeber to drink water
Love you!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

                                                                       -K