To Love Someone Like You (Dream💚)

A/N: heyyyyy im back!
This is some sad Dream angst for you all.
Its gonna be very short
BUT
It's a Dream x Reader
Uses they/them pronouns.

⚠️TW: Suicide⚠️

But as always
Enjoy!

💕💜💕❤💙💖🍢🎂🍗🍨🍟🍨🍗🥛🥤

                                                                  -K

___________________________________________________________________

"I've gotta go, Love you Dream." Y/N said as they left the house.
They were heading off to work, leaving their boyfriend Dream home alone. Y/N and Dream had been together for 3 years now. Yet it still made Y/N sad everytime they had to leave the Dream.

But work was work, there was no getting out of it, Well until to day atleast. Y/N wasnt going to work today or ever again. They didnt tell Dream yet but they had quit their job the previous night.

Y/N drove and drove and drove till they got to a bridge, they drove over too the highest point of the bridge. Turning off their car and getting out.

They leaned against their car and pulled out their phone, texting Dream.

                                         💚Dreamy Boy💚

                                                                         Hey Dream, can you
                                                                         Come to the bridge?💕

Uh sure, but arnt
You supposed to
Be at work?

======================================================

Y/N smiled sadly putting their phone back into their pocket. They walked over to the edge of the bridge, sitting down and staring out onto the view. Not much time later they heard a car behind them.

They turned their head, smiling and getting up to walk over Dream getting out of his car.

Dream came over with a worried look on his face. Putting his hands on your waist, "Is something wrong baby? Why aren't you at work"

Y/N Smiled putting their arms around his neck, " I quit yesterday. Wouldn't want my boss wondering why I stopped showing up."

Dream looked at Them confused, "What do you mean? Why would you stop showing up?" He cupped your face.

Y/N laughed, "Clay, dont you know that you cant show up to work if your dead?"

Dream was dazed and confused till the realization hit in.

"Y/N no.. your not gonna, right?" Tears pricking at his eyes.

They pulled away walking back towards the edge of the bridge, guilt and happiness both mixing together and sitting in a pit in their stomach, like a rock.

They slowly nodded amd closed their eyes, holding onto the bars of the bridge, "I'm gonna do it clay."

Dream quickly made his way over to them, pulling them into a tight embrace, he was fully crying by now.

"No no no no Y/N please..." He pulled back and kissed them deeply, like it was he last time he ever would. Because it was the last time he ever would.

Y/N pulled away and turned towards the ocean below them.

They spun and faced towards their beloved.

"I've gotta go, love you Dream"

And they fell backwards.